Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[ANY] Simple Admin & VIP Manager [SAVM]

Post New Thread Reply   

Arkarr
Veteran Member
Old 03-16-2016 , 17:25   Re: [ANY] Simple Admin & VIP Manager [SAVM] + Day(s)-trial for players + [CONSOLE]
Reply With Quote #311

Quote:
Originally Posted by j1gg View Post
It works like sourcebans servers are separated?
Yes, it doesn't collide with sourcebans.

NOTE:
Bugs related to trials fixed.
Veteran Member
Old 03-16-2016 , 17:40   Re: [ANY] Simple Admin & VIP Manager [SAVM] + Day(s)-trial for players + [CONSOLE]
Reply With Quote #312

Hello, thanks for fixing it, i'll test it asap, i asked you this on private, how the timer works? for example, if i put sm_savmadd Arkarr admins 99 16.04.2016 this mean the day 16 from the next month the admin/vip will be removed automatically?

Also i've got 2 ideas, it is possible to instead of using nickname that we could use Steam ID? since sometimes users got specials characters in their names, or they are not logged in, for example sm_savmadd STEAM:1:0:23243453 admins 99 16.04.2016

Also another idea, could you add if its possible, that, when the player joins the game, it will print to chat (only to him) a message in red saying for example "Your vip/admin will expire in 30 days" so the person can know everytime he joins how many days he had left?

Thanks in advanced!
lay295
Old 03-16-2016 , 18:09   Re: [ANY] Simple Admin & VIP Manager [SAVM] + Day(s)-trial for players + [CONSOLE]
Reply With Quote #313

Thanks for continuing development on this. It would be nice if you could add a forward to the plugin that's something called like "OnVipChecked" or something similar to that. Because if you do that you could have a modified reservedslots plugin and just replace OnPostAdminCheck with OnVipChecked and it will work . I did this and it seems to work fine on my servers, and makes reservedslots work properly with this plugin.

Lannister
Veteran Member
Old 03-16-2016 , 18:17   Re: [ANY] Simple Admin & VIP Manager [SAVM] + Day(s)-trial for players + [CONSOLE]
Reply With Quote #314

sm_rcon sm plugins reload SAVM
[SM] Plugin [ANY] Simple Admin and VIP manager reloaded successfully.

sm_savmdremove
Unknown command: sm_savmdremove

Somehow the plugin loaded, after i wrote "sm_savmdremove" it printed in the chat a message, explaining me how to remove, but still on console it shows as Unknown command, and if i try open the !admin menu after that my server will crash

Code:
L 03/16/2016 - 23:13:43: [SM]   [0]  Line 364, C:\Users\Arkarr\AppData\Roaming\spedit\sourcepawn\configs\sm_one_seven\include\halflife.inc::PrintToChatAll()
L 03/16/2016 - 23:13:43: [SM]   [1]  Line 293, C:\Users\Arkarr\AppData\Roaming\spedit\sourcepawn\configs\sm_one_seven\include\morecolors.inc::CReplaceColorCodes()
L 03/16/2016 - 23:13:43: [SM]   [2]  Line 47, C:\Users\Arkarr\AppData\Roaming\spedit\sourcepawn\configs\sm_one_seven\include\morecolors.inc::CPrintToChat()
L 03/16/2016 - 23:13:43: [SM]   [3]  Line 176, C:\Users\Arkarr\AppData\Roaming\spedit\sourcepawn\scripts\SAVM.sp::CMD_AddUser()
L 03/16/2016 - 23:13:47: [SM] Native "PrintToChat" reported: Could not send a usermessage
L 03/16/2016 - 23:13:47: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "SAVM.smx":

Last edited by Lannister; 03-16-2016 at 18:23.
Arkarr
Veteran Member
Old 03-17-2016 , 02:04   Re: [ANY] Simple Admin & VIP Manager [SAVM] + Day(s)-trial for players + [CONSOLE]
Reply With Quote #315

Lay295;
Yeah, I could do forward...

Lannister;
Wich game ? I'm using morecolors stocks, so you might have problems with CS:GO.
Veteran Member
Old 03-17-2016 , 10:43   Re: [ANY] Simple Admin & VIP Manager [SAVM] + Day(s)-trial for players + [CONSOLE]
Reply With Quote #316

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkarr View Post
Lay295;
Yeah, I could do forward...

Lannister;
Wich game ? I'm using morecolors stocks, so you might have problems with CS:GO.
Hello, CS:GO.

I don't mind the problems with the colours, the problem i have now is that it crash my server, which is weird, and the error log says that!
Arkarr
Veteran Member
Old 03-17-2016 , 11:16   Re: [ANY] Simple Admin & VIP Manager [SAVM] + Day(s)-trial for players + [CONSOLE]
Reply With Quote #317

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannister View Post
Hello, CS:GO.

I don't mind the problems with the colours, the problem i have now is that it crash my server, which is weird, and the error log says that!
The colors is creating the crash. I'll check that now.
Veteran Member
Old 03-17-2016 , 15:28   Re: [ANY] Simple Admin & VIP Manager [SAVM] + Day(s)-trial for players + [CONSOLE]
Reply With Quote #318

Looking foward it!
Arkarr
Veteran Member
Old 03-17-2016 , 15:36   Re: [ANY] Simple Admin & VIP Manager [SAVM] + Day(s)-trial for players + [CONSOLE]
Reply With Quote #319

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannister View Post
Looking foward it!
redownload, reload, enjoy

EDIT: Added !sm_savmexpiration as well.

Last edited by Arkarr; 03-17-2016 at 15:56.
Lannister
Veteran Member
Old 03-17-2016 , 16:00   Re: [ANY] Simple Admin & VIP Manager [SAVM] + Day(s)-trial for players + [CONSOLE]
Reply With Quote #320

What's the use of !sm_savmexpiration?

And also, where's the smx?

EDIT: "Show how much time you have your acces." does this show automatically when he join server? or he needs to put a command to use it? thanks!

EDIT2: Now i see the smx, my bad!

Last edited by Lannister; 03-17-2016 at 16:01.