Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Mani Admin Plugin AMX menu style, TK prevent, Ranks, hpk etc

Snip3r
Old 01-01-2005 , 20:34  

Ok yet another problem

When It was working I had just one sound in, and was fine, everyone heard it. So I added the rest of my sounds. Theres 15 in total on the soundlist inclusive of explode3.wav. All the clients are getting the sounds successfully this time, but their not hearing them when I play them, only I'm hearing them. Anyone help?
SnapS*Stoli
Old 01-01-2005 , 20:53  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbigdog2000
ok.. i read all 6 pages.. and alot of people have this.. but no answers... i installed everything and admin... but when i bind it like
Quote:
bind "p" "admin"
it says unknow command..? even when i type timeleft? .. iread the hole instruction thing.. i just noticed i do not have a SERVER.cfg.... is that importent!!!
Are you sure that you have put "mani_admin_plugin.dll" in the right bin map?
It should be in $BASE\bin\ and not in $BASE\cstrike\bin\
Jimmy951
Old 01-01-2005 , 21:18  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snip3r
Ok yet another problem

When It was working I had just one sound in, and was fine, everyone heard it. So I added the rest of my sounds. Theres 15 in total on the soundlist inclusive of explode3.wav. All the clients are getting the sounds successfully this time, but their not hearing them when I play them, only I'm hearing them. Anyone help?
It would be the same as before Sniper.
Make sure all the sounds are in .res files, and restart your server again.
That should work....It will work.
SnapS*Stoli
Old 01-01-2005 , 21:20  

Would be nice if someone could make a soundpack with res files for us lazy bums to download.
IbSta
Old 01-01-2005 , 21:23  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnapS*Stoli
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbigdog2000
ok.. i read all 6 pages.. and alot of people have this.. but no answers... i installed everything and admin... but when i bind it like
Quote:
bind "p" "admin"
it says unknow command..? even when i type timeleft? .. iread the hole instruction thing.. i just noticed i do not have a SERVER.cfg.... is that importent!!!
Are you sure that you have put "mani_admin_plugin.dll" in the right bin map?
I have the same problem and my .dll is in the right path...I can bind k "admin" but whenever I press k in the console it says unkown command "admin"
alex_f
Old 01-01-2005 , 21:30  

Quote:
why there? why not addons like the other plugins.
looks neater among other plugins if it were
breakfast
Old 01-01-2005 , 23:45   Mani Admin Mod problems

Ok I installed this admin mod. When the game launches I can see the Sucks advertisements in the top left cornor but the /ff and /rank etc. commands dont work plus I cant get that admin menu to work. I have tried all variateions such as:

Bind A Admin
Bind "A" "Admin"
Bind "A" "Admin"
Bind A "Admin"

but I just cant get the admin menu to show up plus I am not sure if I did my admin list right. I basicly deleted all the crap in that file and just added my steam ID. Any help would be aprechiated.
IbSta
Old 01-02-2005 , 00:18  

Yes can someone please LIST there adminlist.txt file so we n00bs can learn off it.
Christy
Old 01-02-2005 , 01:01  

Works great on my linux CS Server

Tried on my DM server to see what it would do and I see the adverts display but when you go to show the menu a little box pops up like where the menu should be but its empty. I know ya didnt make this for DM but just letting ya know what it does. Ill leave it on there just so I can display the adverts

Nice work!
snippa
Old 01-02-2005 , 05:40   For you not seeing the menu!

For you that don't see the menu, not even when you type admin in console. I had the same problem but for me the problem was, even thou I could see the registered admins from server console including my own steamid I couldn't get the menu. It turned out that my steamid wasn't correct all my numbers were correct but I was missing a ":" so check carefully that you have written your steamid correct in the adminlist.
Rgds
Snippa