Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Kigen's Anti-Cheat 1.1.9

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

zhelev81
Veteran Member
Old 02-13-2009 , 08:36   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

Ok mister cracker .... crack it and then talk ... u know what ppl like you already tried and I can only laugh at them
Send a message via ICQ to zhelev81 Send a message via MSN to zhelev81 Send a message via Skype™ to zhelev81
Molli
SourceMod Donor
Old 02-13-2009 , 10:24   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kigen View Post

Anyhow, I'm releasing KAC 1.1.7. It has a fix for the crash some people have reported while using MM:S 1.7.0.
Yes plz.
Thank you for hard work.

One of the best plugins @ sourcemod
Kigen
BANNED
Old 02-13-2009 , 10:55   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhelev81 View Post
Ok mister cracker .... crack it and then talk ... u know what ppl like you already tried and I can only laugh at them
In order for it to run on the clients machine is has to be decrypted in memory. So everything would be solved for us.
tigerox
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-13-2009 , 15:57   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

KAC is the best thing that happened to our server. We have banned over 100 cheaters in the last six months. Thanks for you hard work on such a solid AC.

I have been using a modified version of KAC. I didn't want to install Sockets so I stripped it out of the code. I have just stripped the 1.1.7 of sockets and the update notify which was just added.

All this enables is the ability to run KAC without sockets. If anyone wants or needs that here you go:

SM 1.1 Compiled
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (kigen-ac-pub.sp - 892 views - 38.1 KB)
File Type: smx kigen-ac-pub.smx (14.4 KB, 222 views)
shustas
SourceMod Donor
Old 02-13-2009 , 15:58   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerox View Post
KAC is the best thing that happened to our server. We have banned over 100 cheaters in the last six months. Thanks for you hard work on such a solid AC.

I have been using a modified version of KAC. I didn't want to install Sockets so I stripped it out of the code. I have just stripped the 1.1.7 of sockets and the update notify which was just added.

All this enables is the ability to run KAC without sockets. If anyone wants or needs that here you go:

SM 1.1 Compiled
Cool man, I was looking for no sockets one. Thanks
Old 02-13-2009 , 16:25   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

What is the advantage or disadvantage to running this w/o sockets?
shustas
SourceMod Donor
Old 02-13-2009 , 16:26   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

Less external connections, thats all
Old 02-13-2009 , 17:19   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

Without sockets you don't get update notification and more importantly, you don’t get access to the global ban list of verified cheaters. Just get the full version and socket extension IMO, it's better. But thanks for the alternative.
rautamiekka
Veteran Member
Old 02-13-2009 , 17:27   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by bug View Post
Without sockets you don't get update notification and more importantly, you don’t get access to the global ban list of verified cheaters. Just get the full version and socket extension IMO, it's better. But thanks for the alternative.
But in order to use Steambans global banlist you must be signed to Steambans first and in order to use the Steambans plugin ?
Send a message via ICQ to rautamiekka Send a message via AIM to rautamiekka Send a message via MSN to rautamiekka Send a message via Yahoo to rautamiekka Send a message via Skype™ to rautamiekka
bug
Old 02-13-2009 , 17:30   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by rautamiekka View Post
But in order to use Steambans global banlist you must be signed to Steambans first and in order to use the Steambans plugin ?
It has nothing to do with steambans, KAC got its own online banlist. Unfortunately it does not add everyone that gets KAC detected, but if someone get detected on Kigens own server then they are added.
Closed Thread