Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Drop all weapons when you die

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   Counter-Strike        Category:   Fun Stuff        Approver:   SidLuke (11)
Johnny got his gun
Veteran Member
Old 05-29-2004 , 15:55   Drop all weapons when you die
Reply With Quote #1

This plugin is more to the fun side.
When you die, even if you have a primary weapon, you will also drop your secondary weapon, and sometimes also your grenades. The grenades drop "from your belt" and explode/blind/spread gas, very funny effect really. The guy that killed you can get blown to pieces if he's too close and has low health.

I haven't really figured out exactly why this with the grenades happens, and it doesn't seem like you always drop a grenade when you die even if you had one. But this way makes it kind of fun anyway. The grenades gently drops from knee-height and go BOOM. Very funny.
At times it will also display "This weapon can't be dropped", not sure which weapon doesn't like to be dropped. Only weapons I stop the plugin from trying to drop is the knife and the C4...

Btw if you find out how this really works, please inform me. :-)

This should work fine with CS 1.6 as well as CS 1.5, but you should compile the plugin in your local machine because it looks at your NO_STEAM define in amxconst.inc and decides what version to compile.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (dropallweapons.sma - 36520 views - 1.8 KB)
AssKicR
Veteran Member
Old 05-29-2004 , 16:07  
Reply With Quote #2

What if you got multiple Primary Weapons

and do they drop like normal CS weapons or can you make it like drop in different directions... Whould be cooler if it all like fell out of you... in all directions

Got ??
Peli
Veteran Member
Old 05-29-2004 , 16:09  
Reply With Quote #3

Cool!!! I'm going to put this on my server.
Send a message via MSN to Peli
Johnny got his gun
Veteran Member
Old 05-29-2004 , 16:35  
Reply With Quote #4

They drop like normal CS weapons. I send "drop weapon_glock18" etc, so they are dropped just as if you would be fast enough to drop them when you die.. which really is impossible...
So yes if you had a primary weapon, the secondary weapon would end up at the same spot on the ground so if you're not aware of it you might not notice the 2nd weapon until you pick the big weapon up etc :-)

I dont think it can drop multiple primaries :-\ not sure how CS works there...
g4s
Old 05-29-2004 , 19:14  
Reply With Quote #5

is it possible to make one "drop nothing when you die" ? so others can pick up nothing from you.
g4s Training Server: 24.87.123.10:27015
Send a message via MSN to g4s
PiG$$
Old 08-01-2004 , 05:48  
Reply With Quote #6

This is almost exactly the kind of plugin I was after. I had this idea about when someone dies, they drop *all* weapons (not just primary and defusal kit/bomb) - this includes grens, pistols too.

I wasn't thinking of the grens exploding though, just laying there. So if I kill someone carrying grens, I can pick them up and use them myself.

What do you think? I suppose you could have a variable to set if you want the grens to explode on drop, or just lay there for picking up by others, or in fact disable altogether.
Old 01-23-2006 , 14:05   Having problems
Reply With Quote #7

Um, I tested this for Condition Zero and every time I killed a player, multiple sounds were played like, "Headshot”, “Humiliation", and "Grenade Rocks". As well the server would crash every few rounds. Can this be fixed or is it not compatible Condition Zero? Just wondering thanks.
Darkkish_Box
Old 03-11-2006 , 19:54  
Reply With Quote #8

you need the nade drop plugin so the nades wont explode when they are dropped... heres one http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=200531 i think there are others though.
Lvc™
Old 06-24-2006 , 22:10   Re: Drop all weapons when you die
Reply With Quote #9

1 of the best ideas around here
P4rD0nM3
Veteran Member
Old 07-01-2006 , 14:33   Re: Drop all weapons when you die
Reply With Quote #10

Do secondary weapons drop? In my server it does not drop the secondary weapon.