Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[CSS]Tactical Gun(Updated at 2012/12/09[yy/mm/dd])

Post New Thread Reply   

Author
javalia
Plugin ID:
Plugin Version:
Plugin Category:
Gameplay
Plugin Game:
Counter-Strike: Source
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    gun function and suit function..
    Old 08-04-2010 , 07:47   [CSS]Tactical Gun(Updated at 2012/12/09[yy/mm/dd])
    Reply With Quote #1

<Tactical Gun Mod>

Introdution

This plugin was designed to change the whole gameplay of Counter Strike: Source.

Depending on your config, this plugin can only make a small change to the gameplay or how i already mentioned above, give a completely different feeling and gameplay!
    It's your decision!

You can see a list of what I made possible with this awesome mod:
    • Gun Functions (available with SHIFT[+speed] and E[+use])
      • Grenade Launcher
        • it just explodes when it touches anything
        • because it is affected by physics, you can only shoot in the way a normal grenade would be thrown
      • Sticky Grenade
        • the sticky grenade can stick to walls, things and also players (everything depends on how you set your config)
        • it will explode some seconds after it was thrown (this is also depending on how you set your config. you can disable auto detonate if u want)
        • you can detonate it by remote control. all of sticky grenade that planted by u will detonate at once.
      • Induced Rocket
        • in "Rocket Mode", there will be a laser pointer in addition to your crosshair
        • the rocket you launch will follow your laser pointer, if you do not have a laser pointer, it will be launched just like a normal bullet
        • if it touches anything, it will explode - obviously
      • Mine
        • you can put the mines on any wall or things
        • it will be activated a few seconds after you set it up
        • if someone of your opposite team touches the laser of the mine, it will explode
      • Sensor
        • if you "fire" your sensor, it will "fly" in a straight way
        • if it touches anything, it will stick to the wall/thing it hit and starts to sense enemies
        • if there is an enemy within the sensors range, it will let you and your teammate know where that enemy is, and is ontop of that displayed on your minimap
        • it will be disabled if it is destroyed, or the time limit is reached, or owner has dead.
      • Heal
        • when you use "Heal" while aiming for a teammate, it will regenerate his/her HP
      • EnergyBall
        • when you fire the energy ball, it will fly in a straight line, bounces off walls and other obstacles and deals damage to anything it hits
        • it will disappear after the time limit is over, or it touched too many walls/things
      • EMP
        • when you fire the EMP, a small red grenade will be launched in a straight line
        • if it touches anything, it will explode and damages any things in range and will also set the surrounding players armor to 0
        • it can destroy any obstacles, though it does not kill or deal damage to a players hp
    • Suit Functions (available with F2[rebuy])
      • Recharge
        • it regenerates your armor
      • Maximum Speed
        • you can run in a higher speed than normally
      • Maximum Strength
        • you can jump higher and damage dealt with your knife will be more
      • Personal Cloak
        • it makes you almost invisible, but weapons that are not in your hand will still be visible
      • Maximum Shield
        • it improves your armor`s efficiency from any kind of damage include fall damage.
        • you will be able to survive a headshot of an AK47 or a body shot of an AWP
        • if you get hit in this mode, armor will decrease as much as damage it would hurt normally, that way it won't be too overpowered
      • Personal Sensor
        • in this mode, your body will work like a sensor

Requirements

this plugin needs the things listed below to work:

Installation

to install this plugin
    • put all files to the correct sourcemod paths of your server
    • put the smx file in the sourcemod/plugins folder
    to compile this plugin manually
    • put all sp files in the sourcemod/scripting folder
    • put all inc files in the sourcemod/scripting/include folder
    • you need to use spcompiler of latest snapshot to compile this plugin manually.

Configuration

to configurate this plugin to your likes

• to use auto generated cfg file
      • run the plugin once, then the cfg will be generated in the cfg/sourcemod folder
      • take a look at the options and change them to your preferences
      • the options you choose in the cfg will be loaded on every map change
    • to use pre generated custom cfg file
      • copy cfg file on zip file to cfg/sourcemod folder
      • take a look at the options and change them to your preferences
      • the options you choose in the cfg will be loaded on every map change
    • cvarlist for this version
    Code:
    tacticalgunmod_allow_team_damage "0" //team can get hurt?
    tacticalgunmod_allow_self_damage "1" //attacker can get hurt by himself?
    tacticalgunmod_ct_enable_helpsound "1" //ct help sound enable/disble
    tacticalgunmod_t_enable_helpsound "1" //t help sound enable/disble

tacticalgunmod_enable_gun_function_left_warn "1" //1 for enable 0 for disable
    tacticalgunmod_enable_gun_function_exceed_warn "1" //1 for enable 0 for disable
    tacticalgunmod_enable_weapon_transparency_adjust "1" //enable/disable weapon transparency adjust(set this to 0 if u not want weapon cloaking or there is problem with other mod)

tacticalgunmod_grenade_ammo "15" //ammo consume per grenade launcher shot
    tacticalgunmod_rocket_ammo "50" //ammo consume per rocket shot
    tacticalgunmod_mine_ammo "9" //ammo consume per mine install
    tacticalgunmod_sensor_ammo "8" //ammo consume per sensor shot
    tacticalgunmod_heal_ammo "5" //ammo consume per heal
    tacticalgunmod_energyball_ammo "15" //ammo consume per combine energyball shot
    tacticalgunmod_emp_ammo "6" //ammo consume per emp shot
    tacticalgunmod_specialgrenade_ammo "15" //ammo consume per specialgrenade launcher shot

tacticalgunmod_grenade_ammo_smallclip "6" //ammo consume per grenade launcher shot for small clip weapons(shotgun and boltaction sniper rifle)
    tacticalgunmod_rocket_ammo_smallclip "10" //ammo consume per rocket shot for small clip weapons(shotgun and boltaction sniper rifle)
    tacticalgunmod_mine_ammo_smallclip "3" //ammo consume per mine install for small clip weapons(shotgun and boltaction sniper rifle)
    tacticalgunmod_sensor_ammo_smallclip "2" //ammo consume per sensor shot for small clip weapons(shotgun and boltaction sniper rifle)
    tacticalgunmod_heal_ammo_smallclip "1" //ammo consume per heal for small clip weapons(shotgun and boltaction sniper rifle)
    tacticalgunmod_energyball_ammo_smallclip "6" //ammo consume per combine energyball shot for small clip weapons(shotgun and boltaction sniper rifle)
    tacticalgunmod_emp_ammo_smallclip "6" //ammo consume per emp shot for small clip weapons(shotgun and boltaction sniper rifle)
    tacticalgunmod_specialgrenade_ammo_smallclip "4" //ammo consume per specialgrenade launcher shot for small clip weapons(shotgun and boltaction sniper rifle)

tacticalgunmod_grenade_damage "120" //damage of grenade launcher
    tacticalgunmod_rocket_damage "140" //damage of rocket
    tacticalgunmod_mine_damage "200" //damage of mine
    tacticalgunmod_energyball_damage "160" //damage of combine energyball
    tacticalgunmod_emp_damage "400" //damage of emp
    tacticalgunmod_specialgrenade_damage "80" //damage of specialgrenade launcher

tacticalgunmod_grenade_dmg_radius "120" //damage of grenade launcher\nfor default, just set this value to same value as dmg
    tacticalgunmod_rocket_dmg_radius "140" //damage of rocket\nfor default, just set this value to same value as dmg
    tacticalgunmod_mine_dmg_radius "200" //damage of mine\nfor default, just set this value to same value as dmg
    tacticalgunmod_emp_dmg_radius "400" //damage of emp\nfor default, just set this value to same value as dmg
    tacticalgunmod_specialgrenade_dmg_radius "80" //damage of specialgrenade launcher\nfor default, just set this value to same value as dmg

tacticalgunmod_grenade_cooltime "1.0" //cooltime per grenade launcher shot
    tacticalgunmod_rocket_cooltime "2.0" //cooltime per rocket shot
    tacticalgunmod_mine_cooltime "0.8" //cooltime per mine install
    tacticalgunmod_sensor_cooltime "0.6" //cooltime per sensor shot
    tacticalgunmod_heal_cooltime "0.2" //cooltime per heal
    tacticalgunmod_energyball_cooltime "1.0" //cooltime per combine energyball shot
    tacticalgunmod_emp_cooltime "1.6" //cooltime per emp shot
    tacticalgunmod_specialgrenade_cooltime "1.2" //cooltime per specialgrenade launcher shot

tacticalgunmod_grenade_projectile_speed "1400.0" //speed of grenade launcher projectile
    tacticalgunmod_rocket_projectile_speed "1200.0" //speed of rocket projectile
    tacticalgunmod_sensor_projectile_speed "1400.0" //speed of sensor projectile
    tacticalgunmod_energyball_projectile_speed "1600.0" //speed of combine energyball projectile
    tacticalgunmod_emp_projectile_speed "2000.0" //speed of emp projectile
    tacticalgunmod_specialgrenade_projectile_speed "1200.0" //speed of specialgrenade launcher projectile

tacticalgunmod_grenade_limit "0" //limit for player`s grenade launcher shot per spawn(set 0 to disable limit)
    tacticalgunmod_rocket_limit "0" //limit for player`s rocket shot per spawn(set 0 to disable limit)
    tacticalgunmod_mine_limit "0" //limit for player`s mine install per spawn(set 0 to disable limit)
    tacticalgunmod_sensor_limit "0" //limit for player`s sensor shot per spawn(set 0 to disable limit)
    tacticalgunmod_heal_limit "0" //limit for player`s heal per spawn(set 0 to disable limit)
    tacticalgunmod_energyball_limit "0" //limit for player`s combine energyball shot per spawn(set 0 to disable limit)
    tacticalgunmod_emp_limit "0" //limit for player`s emp shot per spawn(set 0 to disable limit)
    tacticalgunmod_specialgrenade_limit "0" //limit for player`s specialgrenade launcher shot per spawn(set 0 to disable limit)

tacticalgunmod_ct_enable_grenade "1" //1 for enable 0 for disable
    tacticalgunmod_ct_enable_rocket "1" //1 for enable 0 for disable
    tacticalgunmod_ct_enable_mine "1" //1 for enable 0 for disable
    tacticalgunmod_ct_enable_sensor "1" //1 for enable 0 for disable
    tacticalgunmod_ct_enable_heal "1" //1 for enable 0 for disable
    tacticalgunmod_ct_enable_energyball "1" //1 for enable 0 for disable
    tacticalgunmod_ct_enable_emp "1" //1 for enable 0 for disable
    tacticalgunmod_ct_enable_specialgrenade "1" //1 for enable 0 for disable

tacticalgunmod_t_enable_grenade "1" //1 for enable 0 for disable
    tacticalgunmod_t_enable_rocket "1" //1 for enable 0 for disable
    tacticalgunmod_t_enable_mine "1" //1 for enable 0 for disable
    tacticalgunmod_t_enable_sensor "1" //1 for enable 0 for disable
    tacticalgunmod_t_enable_heal "1" //1 for enable 0 for disable
    tacticalgunmod_t_enable_energyball "1" //1 for enable 0 for disable
    tacticalgunmod_t_enable_emp "1" //a1 for enable 0 for disable
    tacticalgunmod_t_enable_specialgrenade "1" //1 for enable 0 for disable

tacticalgunmod_weapon_enable_grenade "weapon_m4a1;weapon_famas;weapon_galil;weapon_sg552;weapon_m249" //weapons can use grenade launcher
    tacticalgunmod_weapon_enable_rocket "weapon_m249" //weapons can use rocket
    tacticalgunmod_weapon_enable_mine "weapon_m3;weapon_xm1014;weapon_g3sg1;weapon_sg550" //weapons can use mine
    tacticalgunmod_weapon_enable_sensor "weapon_m3;weapon_xm1014;weapon_tmp;weapon_mac10;weapon_mp5navy;weapon_ump45;weapon_p90;weapon_scout" //weapons can use sensor
    tacticalgunmod_weapon_enable_heal "weapon_mp5navy;weapon_ump45;weapon_p90" //weapons can use heal
    tacticalgunmod_weapon_enable_energyball "weapon_ak47;weapon_aug;weapon_g3sg1;weapon_sg550" //weapons can use combine energyball
    tacticalgunmod_weapon_enable_emp "weapon_awp" //weapons can use emp
    tacticalgunmod_weapon_enable_specialgrenade "weapon_ak47;weapon_aug" //weapons can use specialgrenade launcher
    tacticalgunmod_weapon_smallclip "weapon_m3;weapon_xm1014;weapon_scout;weapon_awp" //weapons that are smallclip

tacticalgunmod_heal_per_time "20" //hp to be regenerated by per heal

tacticalgunmod_mine_damage_to_break "30" //hp of mine entity

tacticalgunmod_sensor_think_delay "0.2" //think delay of sensor entity(setting this value smaller will make sensors more sensitive for moving enemy but will use more cpu)
    tacticalgunmod_sensor_show_delay "0.2" //show delay of sensor(setting this value smaller will make players able to take infomation from sensor more frequently)
    tacticalgunmod_sensor_life_time "40.0" //sensor entity will able to exist for this time

tacticalgunmod_energyball_fire_charge_time "1.0" //charge time before launch a energeball
    tacticalgunmod_energyball_life_time "6.0" //energyball entity will able exist for this time
    tacticalgunmod_energyball_touch_limit "10" //energyball entity will explode when it reach to touch limit(set 0 to disable touch limit)

tacticalgunmod_specialgrenade_life_time "10" //specialgrenade entity will detonate after this time(set this value to smaller than 0.0 or same to 0.0 to disable)
    tacticalgunmod_specialgrenade_stick_to_world "1" //if set it to 0, specialgrenade will not stick to world. if set to 1, it will stick to world
    tacticalgunmod_specialgrenade_stick_to_prop "1" //if set it to 0, specialgrenade will not stick to prop. if set to 1, it will stick to prop
    tacticalgunmod_specialgrenade_stick_to_player "1" //if set it to 0, specialgrenade will not stick to player. if set to 1, it will stick to player
    tacticalgunmod_specialgrenade_stick_to_teammate "1" //if set it to 0, specialgrenade will not stick to teammate. if set to 1, it will stick to teammate(this config is dependence on convar tacticalgunmod_specialgrenade_stick_to_player)
    tacticalgunmod_specialgrenade_remote_detonate "1" //1 to enable, 0 to disable
    tacticalgunmod_specialgrenade_detonateontouchenemy "1" //1 to enable, 0 to disable
    tacticalgunmod_specialgrenade_detonateontouchprop "1" //1 to enable, 0 to disable

tacticalgunmod_suit_max_charge "200" //max charge amount in recharge mode

tacticalgunmod_suit_charge_energy "1" //how much energy will be regenerated per recharge
    tacticalgunmod_suit_charge_delay "1" //deley between charge in recharge mode

tacticalgunmod_suit_strength_jump_energy "8" //energy consume per jump in strength mode
    tacticalgunmod_suit_strength_jump_speed "700" //z axis speed of jump in strength mode
    tacticalgunmod_suit_strength_knife_power "60" //damage increment of knife shot in strength mode
    tacticalgunmod_suit_strength_knife_energy "20" //energy consume per knife shot in strength mode

tacticalgunmod_suit_speed_energy "1" //energy consume of movement in speed mode
    tacticalgunmod_suit_speed_delay "0.3" //energy consume deley of movement in speed mode
    tacticalgunmod_suit_speed_maxspeed "320" //max movement speed in speed mode

tacticalgunmod_suit_cloak_energy "1" //energy consume in cloak mode
    tacticalgunmod_suit_cloak_energy_delay "0.4" //energy consume deley in cloak mode
    tacticalgunmod_suit_cloak_change_delay "0.1" //delay between tuning of cloak status in cloak mode
    tacticalgunmod_suit_cloak_min_alpha "20" //minimum alpha of player in cloak mode
    tacticalgunmod_suit_cloak_cloaking_speed "5" //tuning cloak status as this value in cloaking
    tacticalgunmod_suit_cloak_decloaking_speed "20" //tuning cloak status as this value in decloaking
    tacticalgunmod_suit_cloak_hide_from_minimap "100" //cloaking client`s render alpha is less than this, client will not spotted in minimap unless he is detected by sensor

tacticalgunmod_suit_shield_dmgdecrease "8" //damage decrease in shield mode(result damage = original damage / this value)

tacticalgunmod_suit_sensor_energy "1" //energy consume in sensor mode
    tacticalgunmod_suit_sensor_delay "0.2" //deley between per sensing in sensor mode(setting this value smaller will make suit sensor more sensitive)
    tacticalgunmod_suit_sensor_energy_delay "2" //energy consume deley in sensor mode

tacticalgunmod_suit_ct_enable_charge "1" //1 for enable, 0 for disable
    tacticalgunmod_suit_t_enable_charge "1" //1 for enable, 0 for disable
    tacticalgunmod_suit_ct_enable_speed "1" //1 for enable, 0 for disable
    tacticalgunmod_suit_t_enable_speed "1" //1 for enable, 0 for disable
    tacticalgunmod_suit_ct_enable_strenth "1" //1 for enable, 0 for disable
    tacticalgunmod_suit_t_enable_strenth "1" //1 for enable, 0 for disable
    tacticalgunmod_suit_ct_enable_cloak "1" //1 for enable, 0 for disable
    tacticalgunmod_suit_t_enable_cloak "1" //1 for enable, 0 for disable
    tacticalgunmod_suit_ct_enable_shield "1" //1 for enable, 0 for disable
    tacticalgunmod_suit_t_enable_shield "1" //1 for enable, 0 for disable
    tacticalgunmod_suit_ct_enable_sensor "1" //1 for enable, 0 for disable
    tacticalgunmod_suit_t_enable_sensor "1" //1 for enable, 0 for disable
    tacticalgunmod_suit_ct_enable_energy_display "1" //1 for enable, 0 for disable
    tacticalgunmod_suit_t_enable_energy_display "1" //1 for enable, 0 for disable
    Known Bugs & Limits Of the Mod

• if the sticky grenade sticks on a player it'll make the player stuck as well, so it's also a stucky grenade.
    • if you installed another mod that changes the clients team while they are alive (for example the Zombie Mod, if a human turns to a zombie [change from ct to t]), you should choose the same value(enable/disable) for ct and t for the suit function, otherwise they will be able to use the opposites teams function as they change the team.
    • suit sound is not that good at the moment
    • a physics simulation crash could occure(known as physics mayhem on this forum), recommend to set sv_turbophysics to 1 to prevent it a bit...

Special Thanks To

i want to say thanks to these guys
    • Tim(my german steam friend) for helped me with english to correct/fix this post! he has rewrited whole post for me!
    • pa1nq3 on forum for suggested many nice features for my mod
    • many peoples on this forum whom maked plugin that helped me with plugin`s sourcecode to create functions like mine, stickygrenade ect
    • guys whom made extension that used by this plugin, thanks! (sdkhooks, dhook. cssspeedmod too for older versions)
    • for peoples whom love my mod

Change Log

all the date`s format is y/m/d

Code:
    update at 2012 12 21 (ver 2.2.5.55)

• not a real update, but fixed package file`s missing file. thanks for DJTomKid for bug report
    update at 2012 12 09 (ver 2.2.5.55)
    • fixed max speed mode. thanks for dhook.
    • fixed bugs related to latest update of source engine.
    update at 2011 9 28 (ver 2.2.4.51)
    • fixed crash by valve`s update. and sawce is rum ham.
    • now plugin doesnt needs speed extension.
    update at 2011 3 7 (ver 2.2.4.50)
    • added cvars to edit damage radius of all explosive gun functions
    • fixed name of stickygrenade to special grenade, from it is now more than just a sticky grenade
    • now, if special grenade`s lifetime is unlimited, it will harmlessly gone when owner die or disconnect.
    • now, special grenade have cvar to be explode or not when touched enemy player or prop.
    • fixed bug that is caused by odd orange box update that saves ragdoll entity to m_hmyweapons
    • included all extension and gamedata file on zip file for server admins whom want to install this mod. u can get source from curtain extension`s post on this forum. and, included custom compiler`s code, well, if u really want it..i will give ya, just tell or pm me..but it is just edited oneline to be able to use 63 character simbol name.
    update at 2010 11 15 (ver 2.1.2.47)
    • fixed to work with latest SNAPSHOT of metamod and sourcemod.
    • i dont know which version of sm or mm or both of it is making problem but all of server admins
    • and even myself watched this plugin`s button input hook and that thing
    • is totaly glitched on old versions of sm or mm or both of it...
    • from i am always using latest snapshot of mm and sm, i recommend to use latest snapshot of sm and mm to prevent this reported problem. as i tested on my server,
    • no bug has found with latest sm and mm
    • fixed maximum speed mod to work correctly, u need cssspeedmod extention for this fix. or plugin will not work
    • now if the player is in cloak mode and he is cloacked enough, he will not spotted on enemy`s minimap unless they are detected by any kind of sensor. this will prevent some smart peoples from avoiding effect of cloak by using their radar to find cloaked enemy. how the normal human can find somebody in radar even he is not in your eye? without sensor or whatever?
    • added cvar tacticalgunmod_suit_cloak_hide_from_minimap
    update at 2010 8 29 (ver 2.1.2.43)
    • added remote detonate function to sticky grenade
    • added cvar tacticalgunmod_stickygrenade_remote_detonate
    • now u can disable sticky grenade`s auto detonate by setting tacticalgunmod_stickygrenade_life_time to 0
    • added smoke trail effect to grenade launcher
    • updated translation file
    • updated cfg file
    • fixed miss type of weapon name of sticky grenade
    update at 2010 8 27 (ver 2.1.2.39)
    • added cvar tacticalgunmod_suit_ct_enable_energy_display
    • added cvar tacticalgunmod_suit_t_enable_energy_display
    • fixed bug about cvar tacticalgunmod_suit_charge_delay
    • tried to fix some rare server crash
    • at this moment, there is totaly 124 cvars for this plugin
    • this version should regenerate cfg file.
    update at 2010 8 26 (ver 2.1.2.37)
    • improved mine and sensor`s effect, now they will not confused
    • improved rocket`s smoke trail to use env_rocketrail.
    • fixed collision hull bug of rocket and combine energy ball
    update at 2010 8 25 (ver 2.1.2.30)
    • added cvar tacticalgunmod_enable_weapon_transparency_adjust to support enable/disable option of weapon transparency adjust(requested by forum user)
    • this version should regenerate cfg file.
    update at 2010 8 24 (ver 2.1.2.29)
    • fixed bug that sensor is making owner`s enemy to spot owner`s teammate in minimap
    update at 2010 8 23 (ver 2.1.2.28)
    • fixed bug about combine energyball fire limit cvar
    • fixed and added function for cvar of suit function enable/disable
    • fixed suit sound enable/disable bug
    • at this moment, there is totaly 121 cvars for this plugin
    update at 2010 8 22 (ver 2.1.1.12)
    • fixed energyball is not showing exceed message when try to charge it to fire
    update at 2010 8 21
    • fixed a bug that combine energyball is not giving damage to players.
    • fixed a bug that combine energyball takes 2 or more function limit by one shot.
    update at 2010 8 20
    • this version is stable release.
    • now sensor and personal sensor will make u able to see enemy in minimap.
    • supports cvar for enable/disable of suit help sound per tea
    • now can print warning message about gun function limit/exeed and has cvar options about it.
    • fixed many misstypo in code and cvar name
    • fixed knife damage and other functions for knife power in suit mode maximum strength is not working after update
    • this version must regenerate config file. so if u already having auto generated config file of this plugin, u should remove that cfg file in menually and restart map or plugin.
    update at 2010 8 16
    • added fuuuuuuuuuuuull cvar support. if u want to config this plugin,
    • just run plugin once, and see auto generated config file on cfg/sourcemod/
    • added sticky grenade.
    • there is 70 more cvar so i will not report it on here. just take a look at cfg file :3
    • and...this version is unstable version. it will not crash server or some shit like that but this version has many uncompleted fucntions on inside of code.:oops:
    • last thing, if u set suit function enable/disable for team,
    • and u are using mods that changing client`s team while client is alive(like zombie mod)
    • i recommend to set ct/t`s enable/disable setting to same value.
    • or they will can use other team`s function when thier team has changed while they have selected a function.
    updated at 2010 8 9
    • no real updates but re-uproaded package file cuz someone saying there is some error.
    updated at 2010 8 8
    • added compile option for spawn limit of sensor and mine for per player. thanks for pa1nq3 whom requested this.
      • #define SENSOR_SPAWN_LIMIT_PER_PLAYER 4
      • #define MINE_SPAWN_LIMIT_PER_PLAYER 4
    • and added emp missle on awp.
    update at 2010 8 4
    • first release of this mod on forum
    • this mod`s full name is tactical gun mod 2. so it means there was version 1 for this mod. that version 1 were had no suit functions.
    Attached Files
    File Type: zip TacticalGunMod(2.2.4.51).zip (108.3 KB, 851 views)
    File Type: zip TacticalGunMod(2.2.5.55).zip (111.5 KB, 821 views)

Last edited by javalia; 12-20-2012 at 10:28. Reason: updated
    javalia
    Old 08-04-2010 , 08:10   Re: Tactical Gun
    Reply With Quote #2

i hope this mod can be approved..
    Groger
    Veteran Member
    Old 08-04-2010 , 09:45   Re: Tactical Gun
    Reply With Quote #3

This looks pretty sweet, alltought i cant use it on my servers, it doesnt fit my servers need

But i'll try to test this looks awsume
    pa1nq3
    Old 08-04-2010 , 23:30   Re: Tactical Gun
    Reply With Quote #4

I'm running zr and I have sdkhooks but the mod just does not work.. Is their something we have to add or edit to get this working or is it not compatable with zr?
    javalia
    Old 08-05-2010 , 01:11   Re: Tactical Gun
    Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
    Originally Posted by pa1nq3 View Post
    I'm running zr and I have sdkhooks but the mod just does not work.. Is their something we have to add or edit to get this working or is it not compatable with zr?
    if u have installed tactical gun mod correctly, plz check there is no error on
    sm plugins list. and be sure u have installed translation file of this mod.
    if it is fine, plz be sure u have binded shift as +speed and f2 as rebuy.
    javalia
    Old 08-05-2010 , 01:12   Re: Tactical Gun
    Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Groger View Post
    This looks pretty sweet, alltought i cant use it on my servers, it doesnt fit my servers need

But i'll try to test this looks awsume
    thanks for have interesting about my mod. i hope u have fun
    pa1nq3
    Old 08-05-2010 , 10:24   Re: Tactical Gun
    Reply With Quote #7

OK its not giving an error at all... There is not smx file to load into the plugin folder so how do I make this mod load? I'm new to sourcemod and to source engine games. Any help would be great.

Last edited by pa1nq3; 08-11-2010 at 22:54.
    javalia
    Old 08-05-2010 , 10:28   Re: Tactical Gun
    Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
    Originally Posted by pa1nq3 View Post
    OK its not giving an error at all... There is not smx file to load into the plugin folder so how to I make this mod load? I'm new to sourcemod and to source engine games. Any help would be great.
    first, copy all sp files onto script folder of sourcemod.
    and copy all .inc files onto script/include of sourcemod.

than drag sp file to compile.exe.
    than u will see compile message from cmd prompt window.

if there is no error,(there is 1 waring on this sourcecode but it is ok.)

just go to script/compiled and find compiled smx and put it onto plugins folder.
    and change map or restart server or start server.
    i hope this can help u.
    javalia
    Old 08-05-2010 , 10:29   Re: Tactical Gun
    Reply With Quote #9

and u should copy all things on translation folder to sourcemod translation folder.
    pa1nq3
    Old 08-05-2010 , 11:08   Re: Tactical Gun
    Reply With Quote #10

Edit::

Got it compiled thanks for the help

Edit:: After deleting mani admin the plugin works flawlessly.

Last edited by pa1nq3; 08-11-2010 at 22:54.