Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

SoD Player Stats

Post New Thread Reply   

Jezternz
Old 05-15-2008 , 17:41   Re: SoD Player Stats
Reply With Quote #131

yes it is , thanks heaps for the pluggin. If you need any help with the SQL (which you seem to have sorted) or the web interface, I would love to help

Edit: Spiced it up a it
http://www.gamecentral.co.nz/?p=stats
It also highlights your own stats if you login and set ur steamid wen u register. (offocurse you must play on the server a bit to see this)

Last edited by Jezternz; 05-16-2008 at 00:57.
Send a message via MSN to Jezternz Send a message via Skype™ to Jezternz
ottobohn
Old 05-16-2008 , 00:02   Re: SoD Player Stats
Reply With Quote #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostbyteX View Post
The question about your server crashing when used with estools is too time-involved for me to look into at the moment. But you can use this plugin with mysql. Just open your storage-local database config file and change "SQLite" to "mysql" and then set your server IP and port below it.

As far as this plugin not working with deathmatch, which deathmatch mod are you running? Are you running the deathmatch sourcemod plugin or a separate assembly? Try executing "sm_stats_enabled 1" on the server.

Do you get any warnings or errors?

Steve
Hey Steve,

Looks like something's stopping it from loading. I have it working on all servers, but DM ones.

Quote:
sm_stats_enabled 1
Unknown command: sm_stats_enabled

[CSSDM] Counter-Strike Source: Deathmatch (version 2.1.0.446)
Using a sourcemod version.

Otto
FrostbyteX
Old 05-19-2008 , 08:50   Re: SoD Player Stats
Reply With Quote #133

Sorry about not responding for a few days. I'm out of state at the moment and will get back sometime tonight.

(The web interface is very nice! If I need any help with it, I'll definitely drop you a line. Thanks!)

Steve
ottobohn
Old 05-22-2008 , 14:05   Re: SoD Player Stats
Reply With Quote #134

U think u could provide us with a download link for ur version of the mysql and the web php display for it please? We're very pleased with this plugin and your work.

otto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezternz View Post
yes it is , thanks heaps for the pluggin. If you need any help with the SQL (which you seem to have sorted) or the web interface, I would love to help

Edit: Spiced it up a it
http://www.gamecentral.co.nz/?p=stats
It also highlights your own stats if you login and set ur steamid wen u register. (offocurse you must play on the server a bit to see this)
Box Cutter
SourceMod Donor
Old 05-22-2008 , 15:31   Re: SoD Player Stats
Reply With Quote #135

I am also excited for the next version. I am not so much anxious for a web interface. I would just love to have a menu or MOTD window pull up that would give you hit and weapon stats. I think Frostbyte should go in the direction he feels is best and I will support this plugin either way.

-BC
Jezternz
Old 05-22-2008 , 18:46   Re: SoD Player Stats
Reply With Quote #136

Im at uni atm, but when I get home later on today, I will upload the modified smx / pluggin file with instructions on how to use.
Jezternz
Old 05-22-2008 , 21:47   Re: SoD Player Stats
Reply With Quote #137

Okay!
For reference, if you want the exact mysql query here it is:
Code:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS players(`rank` INTEGER NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `score` int(12) NOT NULL default 0 , `steamid` varchar(255) NOT NULL , `kills` int(12) NOT NULL default 0, `deaths` int(12) NOT NULL default 0, `shots` int(12) NOT NULL default 0, `hits` int(12) NOT NULL default 0, `name` varchar(255) NOT NULL , `active_badge` varchar(255) NOT NULL default 0, `time_played` int(11) NOT NULL default 0, PRIMARY KEY ( `rank` )) ENGINE = MYISAM;
However I would use the attached .smx pluggin. The exact modifications are as follows:
1. Changed the create tables code
2. Added SOD Stats messages, for when it connects successfully (not just for on fail)
3. Removed onshoot events (this would put far to much pressure on server)

so put the new sodstats.smx in the normal pluggins folder. (modname\addons\sourcemod\plugins)

And you will need to modify your databases.cfg (located in modname\addons\sourcemod\configs\databases.cf g)

To the following (example):
Code:
"Databases"
{
"driver_default" "mysql"

"default"
{
"driver" "default"
"host" "XX.XX.XX.XXX"
"database" "database_name"
"user" "mysql_username"
"pass" "mysql_password"
//"timeout" "0"
//"port" "0"
}
"storage-local"
{
"driver" "mysql"
"host" "XX.XX.XX.XXX"
"database" "database_name"
"user" "mysql_username"
"pass" "mysql_password"
}
}
Note for those using an external server (not localhost), you must add the game server's IP address to the mysql servers whitelist.

As for the web interface, the one on my site, is kind of custom built for my site. I am happy to share it, just it uses some of my own custom running functions. However I would be most happy to build a standalone one (that can be easily modified visually) if there is enough interest, Or you could just add me on msn/steam and we can see what we can cook up.

Cheers, Josh

Last edited by asherkin; 06-06-2012 at 07:54. Reason: Removed binary, no source code.
PStar
Veteran Member
Old 05-23-2008 , 04:05   Re: SoD Player Stats
Reply With Quote #138

Does this plugin still work on sqlite?
Jezternz
Old 05-23-2008 , 05:39   Re: SoD Player Stats
Reply With Quote #139

The plugin is made for sqlite not mysql specificly
FrostbyteX
Old 05-23-2008 , 09:53   Re: SoD Player Stats
Reply With Quote #140

I gotta free up some time to roll this next release out. Still can't figure out how to seamlessly upgrade, but I'll worry about that next release. For now I'm just going to try to add columns to the table, then try to create it after, ignoring errors along the way. It will do the job, but it's definitely a hack!

If I have time tonight, I'll update. If not, I'm going into Boston tomorrow and won't be back until late night or early next morning. So if I can't do it tonight, check again Sunday night and I hope to have something out by then.

Sorry for the wait!

Steve