Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[L4D/L4D2] Infected Bots Control (1.0.0)

Post New Thread Reply   

alexip121093
Old 10-15-2010 , 21:01   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Infected Bots (2.0.0) (Versus Coop/Coop Versus)
Reply With Quote #1231

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi123645 View Post
no if this plugin set versuscoop cvar to 1 , then it will override my sb_all_bot_game to 0
Old 10-16-2010 , 08:40   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Infected Bots (2.0.0) (Versus Coop/Coop Versus)
Reply With Quote #1232

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumxpp View Post
hi. i need so help
i've set
l4d_infectedbots_boomer_limit "3"
l4d_infectedbots_hunter_limit "2"
l4d_infectedbots_smoker_limit "3"
but i still got one of each in my server.
it seem the bot is boomer so i can't choose boomer.
how can i fix it?
Sumxpp,

Did you set your l4d_infectedbots_max_specials to 8? See excerpt below from the Q&A on the first page.

1. Q: I'm setting the class limits like the boomer limit and smoker limit to 4, but why aren't I getting 8 specials total?

A: You need to set l4d_infectedbots_max_specials to 8 so that you can have a total of 8 specials on the field. Otherwise, it's just going to spawn 4 by default.

Rocket-Dog
Old 10-16-2010 , 14:52   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Infected Bots (2.0.0) (Versus Coop/Coop Versus)
Reply With Quote #1233

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket-Dog View Post
Sumxpp,

Did you set your l4d_infectedbots_max_specials to 8? See excerpt below from the Q&A on the first page.

1. Q: I'm setting the class limits like the boomer limit and smoker limit to 4, but why aren't I getting 8 specials total?

A: You need to set l4d_infectedbots_max_specials to 8 so that you can have a total of 8 specials on the field. Otherwise, it's just going to spawn 4 by default.

Rocket-Dog
yes. i did. i set it already
axismodder
Old 10-30-2010 , 10:43   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Infected Bots (2.0.0) (Versus Coop/Coop Versus)
Reply With Quote #1234

Hi, I'm new here. Thanks for the fantastic plugin!.

Sadly, since The Sacrifice update, when I make a versus game, I'll soon get the "server shutting down" due to the lack of human players. Nothing I've tried has fixed it.

And that's for L4D2. L4D won't even work, but I think that's a problem with sourcemod and the update.

What am I doing wrong?. Thanks!
axismodder
Old 10-30-2010 , 13:34   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Infected Bots (2.0.0) (Versus Coop/Coop Versus)
Reply With Quote #1235

Ok, managed to get the L4D version working using the latest sourcemod and metamod snapshots, but the moment the bots open the door and step out, the server says that I need two survivors to complete the finale and ends the round
paul92
Old 11-05-2010 , 16:44   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Infected Bots (2.0.0) (Versus Coop/Coop Versus)
Reply With Quote #1236

Quote:
Originally Posted by axismodder View Post
Hi, I'm new here. Thanks for the fantastic plugin!.

Sadly, since The Sacrifice update, when I make a versus game, I'll soon get the "server shutting down" due to the lack of human players. Nothing I've tried has fixed it.

And that's for L4D2. L4D won't even work, but I think that's a problem with sourcemod and the update.

What am I doing wrong?. Thanks!

True! That happen everytime to me!
When i play on my server, there are always a noob-team that plays until the last level of the campaign, then (if they are losing) left and "the server is shutting down" come up!
This plugin was awesome also because it stop the ragequiters, but now this function doesn't work anymore. Can you update and re-enable this, please?
Galaxy9000
Old 11-21-2010 , 06:59   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Infected Bots (2.0.0) (Versus Coop/Coop Versus)
Reply With Quote #1237

@axismodder,paul32 etc.: All Guys then u have "server shutting down problem" you must use the cvar and:
Yes, u need this plugin:
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=126940

then your sever will never shutdown anymore, ist only a cvar problem!

Try it, my server works with it

CSS: 64 Player w/ Bots, ES XA, many Plugins (Splahdmg, ExplosiveDeath etc.), Spawnpointgen.

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ NO PUB SERVERS ATM

Last edited by Galaxy9000; 11-21-2010 at 10:46.
paul92
Old 11-22-2010 , 07:05   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Infected Bots (2.0.0) (Versus Coop/Coop Versus)
Reply With Quote #1238

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy9000 View Post
@axismodder,paul32 etc.: All Guys then u have "server shutting down problem" you must use the cvar and:
Yes, u need this plugin:
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=126940

then your sever will never shutdown anymore, ist only a cvar problem!

Try it, my server works with it
Good Plugin Galaxy9000, but it isn't what i need because, first of all, this is useless for local server (and i play on local server).

What i need, is to disable the "server shutting down problem", not to stuck bots (i can use "sm_cvar sb_move 0" manually to stop them).
What i need is the original function that allow to continue the game if a team rage quit, WITHOUT stuck the survivor bots. (if the rage quiters were in the survivors team)
Obviously, it should allow to continue the game also if the rage quiters were on the infected team!
I don't need God Mode or to block bots... (this is absolutely usefull only for dedicated servers!).
If you can make a plugin to simply allow the game also without human in a whole team, you would be my savior!
λlsnana(H λ l f l i f e)
Old 11-22-2010 , 07:43   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Infected Bots (2.0.0) (Versus Coop/Coop Versus)
Reply With Quote #1239

Hey,I cant go to Infected just becuase of l4dcsm, Can you help me?
Send a message via MSN to λlsnana(H λ l f l i f e)
Galaxy9000
Old 11-22-2010 , 16:18   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Infected Bots (2.0.0) (Versus Coop/Coop Versus)
Reply With Quote #1240

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul92 View Post
Good Plugin Galaxy9000, but it isn't what i need because, first of all, this is useless for local server (and i play on local server).

What i need, is to disable the "server shutting down problem", not to stuck bots (i can use "sm_cvar sb_move 0" manually to stop them).
What i need is the original function that allow to continue the game if a team rage quit, WITHOUT stuck the survivor bots. (if the rage quiters were in the survivors team)
Obviously, it should allow to continue the game also if the rage quiters were on the infected team!
I don't need God Mode or to block bots... (this is absolutely usefull only for dedicated servers!).
If you can make a plugin to simply allow the game also without human in a whole team, you would be my savior!
Hm.. Did you have also this plugin and this lines in your server.cfg?:
sv_force_unreserved 1
sv_removehumanlimit 1
sm_cvar mp_gamemode versus
sm_cvar sb_all_bot_team 1
sv_allow_lobby_connect_only 0
sv_force_normal_respawn 1
sm_cvar vs_max_team_switches 999

This dont shutting down your local server. I tried myself and works. Try it.

CSS: 64 Player w/ Bots, ES XA, many Plugins (Splahdmg, ExplosiveDeath etc.), Spawnpointgen.

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ NO PUB SERVERS ATM