Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Sourcemod question

Post New Thread Reply   

thatdarnkid
BANNED
Old 11-24-2010 , 00:49   Sourcemod question
Reply With Quote #1

I've been on a few SM-using servers in the past that had custom hat features and such that were usable by admins through the sm_admin menu.

There were even particles you could select.

So I've got some questions:

1. Is there currently a Sourcemod plugin available that would add another option to sm_admin, that would allow me to select from any of the Unusual hat particles (and other particles) and wear them on my server without having an Unusual hat?

2. Could the same thing be applied to a full player texture? I want to know because I want to download the Saxton Hale mod, and implement the Saxton model into my server as an admin-only selectable model.

An option to add a command to sm_admin which would allow me to wear it and have other players see it would be great (I have my own server from Fragfestservers.com, complete with FastDownload FTP access, if that helps).

Can anyone help me out with these questions? Any help would be greatly appreciated

EDIT:
3. Is it possible to set up a plugin allowing a player to use the Headless Horseless Horsemann's model (with other players being able to see the model change)?

Last edited by thatdarnkid; 11-24-2010 at 01:25.