Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Respawn Mod and Maps Config

Post New Thread Reply   

enterthecookie
Old 12-12-2005 , 18:51   Respawn Mod and Maps Config
Reply With Quote #1

First off, THIS IS A PLUGIN SUPPORT. I need help with a plugin called RESPAWN MOD It even says "Find help for general AMX issues." under the Support / Help place. SO STOP TRASHING MY POSTS PLEASE. I need help, and this is how the admins/mods support me here. Thanks alot guys. Maybe some other nice people on this forum could help me... here were what my posts were about... Im going to keep posting until I get help.

The first one was about a Maps folder in the config folder. I wanted it to be like the old amx mod, when you could make a de_ file and put all your cvars there and it would effect all maps with de_ in it. I want to make it like that so it would effect my scoutz and surf maps. I have over 100 maps so I dont want to keep making the configs.. I tried to make a config file called scoutz and another called surf_ but none of them worked.. so I need help with that please.

The second one was about my respawn mod. I played a scoutz map with the respawn, and whenever you respawn, you get a pistol. I dont want that happening.. I tried to restrict it, but it still didnt work. Someone said that I should not use respawn forever respawn, and use this other one, but I didnt know if the other one he posted supported /respawn, I asked him, but the mod/admin sent the topic to trash... Also, another asked for my plugin.ini, and I posted that too.

Here are the links to the old threads:
Maps folder >>http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthr...=188605#194540
Respawn >>http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthr...=188582#194517
enterthecookie
Old 12-13-2005 , 12:44  
Reply With Quote #2

I tried the sv_pistolcheck with the plugin, but that didnt work. Sorry for the double post.