Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[TF2] Problems Bringing up admin menu in Arena Mode

Post New Thread Reply   

McNuggetFiend
Old 07-19-2009 , 16:13   [TF2] Problems Bringing up admin menu in Arena Mode
Reply With Quote #1

Hi there, I'm fairly new to server administration and I had a question about the Sourcemod Admin menu. Awhile back I started my own Arena Server and had a bit of a question.

Is there any way to bring up the admin menu instantly in Arena mode. The only time you can is if you are in spectate, however if you are in game during the round, you cannot bring it up while playing. I know a few other servers that have this problem too: When you type sm_admin in the console it brings it up at the beginning of the next round. However, sometimes I need to quickly access the admin menu and having to wait until the next round is a huge thorn in my side.

Sorry if I've posted this in the incorrect section, I am a tad unfamiliar with this website, but anyone who has some insight would make my day very happy!
Send a message via AIM to McNuggetFiend Send a message via Yahoo to McNuggetFiend
panchoman
Old 07-19-2009 , 20:30   Re: [TF2] Problems Bringing up admin menu in Arena Mode
Reply With Quote #2

i bound my sm_admin to a key (bind o sm_admin) and the menu works for me with no problems. the only trouble i have is that if you do sm_admin during bonus round, it will appear, but be invisible untill the next round.
McNuggetFiend
Old 07-20-2009 , 04:29   Re: [TF2] Problems Bringing up admin menu in Arena Mode
Reply With Quote #3

Sorry I got that backwards, blond moment...you can't access the SM_ADMIN menu when you've died. When you try bringing it up, you can't access it until the next round starts.
Send a message via AIM to McNuggetFiend Send a message via Yahoo to McNuggetFiend
panchoman
Old 07-20-2009 , 10:49   Re: [TF2] Problems Bringing up admin menu in Arena Mode
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNuggetFiend View Post
Sorry I got that backwards, blond moment...you can't access the SM_ADMIN menu when you've died. When you try bringing it up, you can't access it until the next round starts.
yeah, that might be true, i'll test it out later.
SuperShadow
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-20-2009 , 11:49   Re: [TF2] Problems Bringing up admin menu in Arena Mode
Reply With Quote #5

The menus definately don't show while the end of round stats are being displayed.