Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Superhero Generator:

Post New Thread Reply   

MuzzMikkel
Old 06-04-2011 , 17:51   Superhero Generator:
Reply With Quote #1

I have heard about, jtpizzalover & jelle is going to make a Superhero Generator for the new Sh 1.2.0.14 includes.

Is it right?
When is it going to be finished?
What are there going to be in it? - Just health armor gravity and more.. or is it going to be advanced too? - Lasers, Exploding bullets and more..
Is it going to online or download able or both?
Send a message via MSN to MuzzMikkel
Jelle
[b]MOAR CANDY[/b]
Old 06-04-2011 , 18:27   Re: Superhero Generator:
Reply With Quote #2

The meaning was that I should finish it. JT started it and sent me the source for it, but as I had a lot of problems with printing comments (php comments is the same as pawn comments) I kind of gave up. I asked JT what to do, and he gave me a few things I could try, but none of them got it working as I wanted it to.

Then JT came back for like a week. I talked with him and he said that he wanted to work on the generator again. He has now been offline for quite a while, and I really don't think he intend to finish it.

So when is it going to be finished? I am guessing never, so you need to use my tutorials to learn how to do it yourself.

I am not really sure if he wants to tell everyone what was going to be in it. If you want that information go to him.

It was going to be a website and completely written in PHP, so no downloadable version, no.