Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Solved Commission: CS:S Plugins Upgrade

Post New Thread Reply   

GameEnjoyer4402
Old 05-14-2024 , 04:54   Commission: CS:S Plugins Upgrade
Reply With Quote #1

If someone is interested in this commission, please feel free to DM me (preferably on discord: x (.sp files presented)
The commission is to:
Upgrade the flashcolor plugin a little (plugin already can change the flash color, but for the whole server), i wanna change that, so that each player could use their own flash color on their end but if spectating others, the color that the client choose would apply when observed player is flashed, add a panel (sm window) that would pop up if certain command was sent to chat where there will be 3/4 options : Default flash color, Dark flash color, Choose custom flash color (255,255,255), possibly languages option

Same flashcolor plugin but this time the goal is to fix the flash effect (when throwing the flashbang and turning around it barely dims screen a little) which is not how original CS:S flashbang works and I would like to make it as close to original as possible.

And the AFK Manager upgrade: adding function to move players to spectators if they were AFK and only after they get killed, if nobody kills them, they get moved by the end of the round.

I think I could PayPal 15-20$ for that, if you're interested please DM me on discord for details: x

Last edited by GameEnjoyer4402; 05-20-2024 at 05:36. Reason: contact info removed