View Single Post
CuriousG
Old 06-01-2013 , 20:17   Re: [TF2]Be Merasmus
Reply With Quote #10

Ok, few more issues. When you become Merasmus as a scout, you have double jump ability. Not sure if that's intended. When you use the bominomicon attack and call up the menu, it says "You must be Merasmus to use this command" or something like that.

The sm_meras command is already used in the Spawn Merasmus plugin so you may want to use another alias.

It appears I'm only able to attack blue regardless of what team I join. The only thing that affects red is the magic attacks. Staff and bominomicon attacks doesn't affect red. If I join as blue bominomicon don't hurt me but if I join as red I'm affected by my own bombs.

After being defeated, still shows the trail effect for a few seconds (instant spawn) and class that became Meramus still retains speed (e.g Heavy) until you die again.

For those that want to create your own teleporter spawn coordinates, if you are using Merasmus Spawner https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1826858 you can type in sm_getcoords to start building your points

Last edited by CuriousG; 06-01-2013 at 22:01.