View Single Post
Zor
Veteran Member
Old 05-11-2005 , 10:30  
Reply With Quote #5

@Revolution

You can store as many clans in the one DB as you want. Billlionssss...well you get the idea. I at the moment have 3 clans stored in my DB. 1 is my clan, the second is a loose conglmerate of ppl that wear the [RATZ] tag at the end of their name, they have no admin on the server, but it names the, with the tag. The last is a friend clan who again has no admin, but is easy to add cause I did it for them.

@proach
Thanks for the kind words. I did kinda have an interface for it. But I wanted it to be secure and I just dont have time to do it up. What I have been trying to complete is an easy to use website content management system that would be for clans who use Amxmodx. This CMS would house real time stats, clan management, ban managament (Basic), a News Front page, phpbb forums, and be very versatile and allow developers to develop modules for it real easy. So far time is my enemy as well as making the code SUPER EASY!!! So even ppl who know little about php can use this and develop modules for it. Anyway! Anyone fit this bill let me know!
Cheers!