View Single Post
jackflack
Old 10-07-2004 , 19:16  
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by slmclarengt
BTW: If you couldnt tell by the name of the plugin, it removes immunity from either a player/team/all admins that are present. Usage: rcon or amx_rcon/cvar sv_allowignore <0/1> to allow ignored immunity. To turn a player's immunity off, type in console amx_immuneoff <Name or #userid> To turn immunity back on the player, type in console amx_immuneon <Name or #userid>. To take immunity off of admins on one team, type amx_teamimmuneoff <team # 1 for T's 2 for Ct's>. To turn immunity back on the team, type amx_teamimmuneon <team # 1 for T's 2 for Ct's>. To take all admins in servers immunity off, type amx_globalimmuneoff and to turn immunity back on for all, type amx_globalimmuneon. If you wish to "Disclude yourself" from having immunity taken off yourself, type rcon amx_rcon/cvar disclude_self 1 then type one of the above commands in console.
I am trying to use this for .20 RC6.

The problem I am having is it seems to load correctly, but when i try and set the CVAR sv_allowignore 1 nothing happens. When i type amx_cvar sv_allowignore 1 it says

Code:
amx_cvar sv_allowignore 1 [AMXX] Unknown cvar: sv_allowignore

Is there something i am missing? or does this just not work. Is there another way to check if a CVAR is loaded?

-jack