View Single Post
ktm
Old 12-02-2013 , 16:56   Re: [TF2] Zombie Fortress Redux - [v1.0]
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerlord View Post
One suggestion, though: Add a(n optional) dependency for SteamTools and use its Steam_SetGameDescription method to change the game name in the server list. This replaces the (now-broken) SDKHooks OnGetGameDescription callback.

Be aware that SteamTools doesn't mark its natives as optional, so you'll need to mark Steam_SetGameDescription as optional in AskPluginLoad2.
I've added your suggestion to my todo list. I'll attempt to work it in along with the SZF weapon prop stripper. Thanks for the heads up, I didn't know the OnGetGameDescription callback was broken.

anyways,

Zombie Fortress Redux - v1.01 is now released

Changes in v1.01
- Added notification that GRU's speed boost is limited to +40 movement speed.
- Added in a sound on successful cripple stab.
- Updated PLUGIN_INFO and feedback printochat with new thread URL.
- Replaced zf_version ConVar. Now sm_zf_redux_version to prevent tracking issues with versions of ZF that still use sm_zf_version.
- Nerfed Fists of Steel (now deals -15% less damage and incurs a -30 speed penalty)
- Fixed the escape plan speed boost not scaling with health correctly.
- Fixed spelling errors.
This is a pretty small update, but I felt it was necessary to fix a few of these issues as soon as possible. Plus it gave me an excuse to update the plugin info to use the correct URL and to create a new version ConVar. You can download the update in the main post or from the files attached to this post. If you have any feedback/ideas about the plugin, shoot them my way. Anything at all will help.

I also have a test server up, running this plugin. It's currently running both ZF and SZF maps. You can join the server here: 63.208.142.25:27015
Attached Files
File Type: smx zombiefortress_redux.smx (35.3 KB, 681 views)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (zombiefortress_redux.sp - 748 views - 62.6 KB)
File Type: zip zombiefortress_redux_v1.01_source.zip (62.5 KB, 481 views)

Last edited by ktm; 12-02-2013 at 16:58.