View Single Post
Plugin Info:     Modification:          Category:          Approver:   Exolent[jNr] (178)
FLR
Old 11-09-2008 , 09:33   Hide N Seek Powerups 1.1d
Reply With Quote #1

Well, this is my first "real" plugin, I've made some small plugins before tho.
So, this plugin is kinda plugin for Hide N Seek. You can create powerups etc, other words, its a powerup mod.

I got the idea from GHW_cronic, so I give him most of the creds.
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=143741

[IMG]http://img79.**************/img79/9281/prewnb0.th.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img79.**************/images/thpix.gif[/IMG]

You can test it out here: 62.108.210.169:27015 (Server down)

Types:
"Invisibility"
"Gravity"
"Speed"
"Gain HP"
"Autoheal"
"Longjump"
"XO-Jump"

Cvars:
hnsp_enabled 1|0
hnsp_onlyonepup 1|0
hnsp_warningtrigg default 5
(Other Cvars can be changed trough a VGUI menu)

MORE INFO IN THE README!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v1.1d (New)

- Only did some tweaking. Trying to get rid of <engine>, but two lines in the spawn function wont really work
as I expected with fakemeta. I think those two lines are the only one left from engine, else everything is
fakemeta.

Version 1.1c
- Got rid of the fun module, now using fm_set_user_rendering() instead of funmodules way.
- Fixed a bug with gainhp. after youve taken it, you couldnt pick up another powerup.
- Removed "Powerup" from description, gets a bit easier to read, and the text shouldnt be "\n"'d

Version 1.1b
- Added a new powerup
- Fixed a new way of detecing a longjump
- Minor bugfixes

Version 1.0

- First real release.
- Finally got everything to work, had someproblems with spawning/saving/deleting.
- Fixed so that the cmd_remove does remove powerups on any distance, instead of just 320 units infront of you.

Version 0.9.4

Second release.

- Fixed a bug when there was more than two players on the server :O(dunno how I could have missed that).
- Added two new powerups, longjump ability and invisibility, but to the cost of the blink ability.
- Did some "optimizing", I think , I suck really hard when it comes to that sort of thing.
- Removed the blink ability
- Completeley rewrote the way you spawn entities and how you save them.
- Added a VGUI menu, for easy management.
- Added so that the powerups spawn where you aim instead of beneath you.
- Some other shit

Version 0.9.3

First release!

- Added a lot of more things, like cvars, cooldown, respawn time and more.
- Made the code a little bit more easy to read. And I completeley got rid of the fun module.
- Added the ability to see what type of powerup it is when you look at it(prethink).

Version 0.9b02

Second beta-release

- Added some more functions and cleaned up a lil bit.
- Improved some things, like that you wont be stopped for a short time when picking up a powerup. set the maxsize to 1.0.
- Added a sound on powerup pickup and a cooldown for picking up powerups.
- If a player already have a powerup and iOnlyOnePup(cvar) is set to 1, the player cannot pick up another powerup until the first one is gone.

Version 0.9b01
First beta-release

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It still needs many changes, but for now, it'll do.
And ofc a big thanks to you SchlumPF, for giving me feedbacks!
Thanks to you too NumB.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (hnsp.sma - 5794 views - 34.3 KB)
File Type: zip models.zip (163.9 KB, 3567 views)

Last edited by FLR; 11-24-2008 at 12:07.