View Single Post
mariosimpson
Old 07-24-2008 , 19:29   Re: xREDIRECT - server redirect menu

Quote:
Originally Posted by xOR View Post
seriously, was this your first day of playing a halflife game? it's a menu. a menu in halflife is supposed to work as follows:
- a trigger makes a menu come up, usually it's a command issued by the player (written to the console or chat or by pressing a button), sometimes it's also triggered by the server, like at the end of a map to vote for the next map
- the menu comes up at the left side of the screen - it offers several options and the player chooses one
- the player presses the number on his keyboard according to the menu item he wants to select
- the menu disappears - of course it does, choosing is finished

I am very sorry for waisting your time by typing that, when it was completly my fault.. feel free to -karma me for that, I would deserve it.... I worded that rong... and no its not my first time having a halflife server, I know exatly what im doing, I think.. ive been doing this for 6 years ;) but im not a public creater like your self, im just a user and an examiner.. any plugins I make I use only for my self.. untell the time comes that I feel the public should use it aswell.

What I ment to say is, the menu Barly shows up when you put in the commands to say it, it only comes up 1/10th of time time (Around, im just making that up..) but I have only seen the menu pop up one time when i have this command issued from my console "say /server".....

Quote:
Originally Posted by xOR View Post
the "weird" thing here: there is no beta version. look some posts above you, i just released the stable version which made all beta versions disappear and there is only this one stable version offered. so which version are you talking about?
and of course you don't need to rename the file. the plugin's name is xredirect.amxx and that of the language file is xredirect.txt - if you had redirect.txt it's an outdated version, which would explain your ML_NOTFOUND errors.
As for the ML_NOTFOUND errors, AKA Language file missing...

I downloaded this only around a week ago, and I see that now, the beta version has been removed... I am downloading the files now..

But before, it said to download the beta version for 32 slot servers.. and only use the stable version for 31 slots and less.. so that is what I did.. and when I said I copyed and renamed the language file, I did that because the beta version plugins name is serverrdirect.amxx and I thought by renaming the copy to serverrdirect.txt that it would make things match up..

As for that though, I am going to try the stable version on my 32 slot servers, and if it dosnt work, I will post the errors

MarioSimpson, Leader of the Ultimate - CS - Gaming Community, featuring many clans within it... for CS 1.6 and other famous games..

Last edited by mariosimpson; 07-24-2008 at 19:33. Reason: Named beta plugin rong.
Send a message via MSN to mariosimpson