View Single Post
dacomb
Old 12-27-2009 , 14:26   Re: [L4D2] No Aid
Reply With Quote #2

So there are never any kits in the game short of the occasional randomly spawned kit?

I don't mind if the players have a starting kit... it's the kits every 100 yards throughout the map that's silly.
I don't even mind 1 defib in the safe room that forces the player to choose between defib or kit potentially leaving one kit behind.

Personally, I don't mind if the survivors make it to the saferoom... So long as it's a fair and balanced game...

So far all the plugins that strip survivors of everything seem as unbalanced as the vanilla versus mode.

For my part, I've been trying to find the best balance of SI tweaks in my config along with various plugins to provide an intense game where the survivors can rush if they want but can still be stopped by an organized attacked.

Really the only problem I've seen is when there's 4 or sometimes 6 kits 3/4 of the way to safe room...
The Parish Map 2 comes to mind...

Anyway, I like the idea of your plugin but it would be nice if there were someway to have control over the overall placement of kits and pills and such.

The Scavenge Remix plugin comes to mind but I'm not sure if the concept could be applied to Health related items.