View Single Post
xOR
Veteran Member
Old 04-21-2007 , 05:12   Re: xREDIRECT - server redirect menu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikolas View Post
I see sir. I understand that it is controversial as to whether or not people would prefer it on the MOTD or the chat. However, could you show me how to put it on the lines, where must I go and what must I do to have it displayed on chat? I'm new at this as you can probably tell, any help is appreciated. Thank you.
when you want to learn coding and try this on your own i will help you by answering your questions while doing it.
what i won't do is writing this code for you. i would open a new case i would have to support over time. imagine i would do this for hundreds others as well, i really don't have the time.
as an alternative you could ask here in the forum in "Suggestions / Requests" if someone could do it for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK FTW View Post
Hi x0R!

First I want to say, this plugin is great and the beta runs like a top!

Wanted to post re: similar situation to Mikolas. I don't know about his particular situation, but I would really like a one-liner message to appear in the chat every X seconds just to indicate to players about the availability of the /server plugin. It could read as follows:

<SERVER NAME> Welcome to Sublime Servers! If you are interested in transferring to one of our other quality servers, say /server in chat!

Many plugins do this, bank etc. This server is using X plugin. Not looking for the statistics in the chat at all, just some indication as to the existence of the plugin's availability.

If this was not a possibility, is there anyway to create a cvar to control the color of the HUD announcement?

Love the plugin, thanks again!

AK FTW
other than the aforementioned request yours is making sense a little more. only the line informing about existance of the /server command should be no problem.
but isn't there a way to do this via AMXX? anyway, as this is a very small request i think i will add it to RC2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bas_kam View Post
big tnx for local_address
nice plugin, good coder, well work
thanks, thanks, thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4rD0nM3 View Post
Hey I have a question, our Warcraft Mod server has a password and I put it in the serverlist.ini, how come it still says that it's the wrong password?

Code:
[Warcraft Mod]
address=66.150.188.236
port=27015
password = ifuckedurmom
publicpassword = 1
don't put spaces around the equal sign:
password=bla <-- will work
password = bla <-- won't work

the same for all other server options. your publicpassword is not detected as well.