View Single Post
Revolution
Old 05-18-2005 , 13:36  
Reply With Quote #8

OK, Nevermind. I moved those files to the mod/ directory and they execute now, However I am now having problems in game, the Menu seams to be looping.

When the server is first started, I type clanmenu in the game console, and it says unknown command, I close the console and the menu is there. I press 1 to add a player It brings up a list of players in the server, I select the player, then it asks for the clan, I select the clan, and then the menu disapears. However that player is not added to the database. When I bring up the menu again, it doesn't matter what option I chose (except 0), it brings up the main menu again.

I have added one clan, several ranks, and several members to the DB, and the admin and the naming part works, ie: when I log on the server with a different name, it changes my name, and gives me admin.... but the adding users or changing users in game doesn't seem to be working.

I have to say I am very impressed with your coding Zor, It seems to be very clean, and effective. I am looking forward to the Web-Interface.

Revolution