View Single Post
olj
Veteran Member
Old 08-22-2009 , 07:26   Re: [L4D] Pills Addiction 1.6
Reply With Quote #73

HERES BETA 1.7.

Delete old config file before installing this one!

Changelog: Increased time before pills is given at round start up to 30 seconds. Added addiction system prototype (enabled by default)
CVARS:

"l4d_pillsaddiction_addictionsystem_enabl ed", "1", "Enable/disable addiction system."
"l4d_pillsaddiction_addictionsystem_initialti me", "180.0", "If you wont take pills during this time after you get addicted, you will suffer pain and sorrow."

After the initial time have passed, the time between doses will be more short with each timer tick (if it wont - then i did something wrong ).
For example .

You used pills , get addicted , if you wont take pills before 180 seconds expire (default time) you will suffer dmg /if you take pills you wont suffer anything , new repeateble timer then created with (l4d_pillsaddiction_addictionsystem_initialti me-30) interval, if you wont get dose during this timer, you will suffer again /or wont suffer if you took pills , the time interval then reduced again, timer repeats and you need new dose again etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc..

Timer interval shouldnt go below 30 secs (at least i hope so). If it do - let me know.
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (PillsAddiction 1.7 BETA.sp - 877 views - 15.4 KB)