View Single Post
kortul
Old 07-16-2009 , 00:59   Re: [TF2] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by alinayg View Post
I loved gungame in CSS, I would like to see how It Is implemented in TF2.

What are the weapon orders?

And I doubt that It will be turbo, also how will melee weapons count? and stealing levels and such.
Level order is fully customizable to whatever you want. There is also an option to scramble all levels from the level order except the last one.

The default mode is deathmatch, so you level up when you get a kill and respawn when you die. I've also included "roundmode", which pretty much makes the game be played the same as CSS gungame turbo. No respawns until a team is dead and a new round starts.

I've also just added a multikill option, look for it in version 0.962.

As for stealing levels, it's also fully customizable. You can enable/disable it, and set it so that leading players can't steal from lower leveled players. You can even set it so that a player must be x levels ahead of you before you can steal from them. I felt this was necessary since there will be much more melee killing in TF2 than knife killing in CSS.

One big thing which I hate about CSS gungame is the fact that when you knife someone that you cannot steal a level from, you don't level up. If you get the kill, you should still level up even if you can't steal. So in TF2 GunGame even if you can't steal you still level up!

If you want to check it out, connect 68.232.172.186:27015

Let me know if you can think of other features I should be implementing.

Last edited by kortul; 08-01-2010 at 01:44. Reason: updated server ip address