View Single Post
R@tch3t
Old 05-24-2008 , 11:24   Re: Weapon Spawner
Reply With Quote #8

This went right through me FX > Create a folder in your config folder called ws <
the coordinates are saved, TY. I did however find another bug but who knows it might be me?

In my last post I wrote:

"When I type ws_spawnmenu in console I see this "Unknown command: ws_spawnmenu" but when I exit the console the "spawnmenu" is there. Again should this be happening?"

This is still the case, in fact it's not even a Cvar? Anyone on the server can type it in console and the "spawn menu" will come up for them. I'm pretty sure you didn't mean for this to occur and it suppose to be for Admin only, if not, it needs to be for Admins only?

Fx, maybe you can find another less time consuming way of creating these weapons and armory coordinates? The way it is now, each time I create one weapon, armor or a nade spawn the menu exits? For example, If I want to create an M3 spawn, with Armorsuit, smoke, nade and a FB, I am forced to exit the menu everytime one entity is created. I then have to go back into console and type "ws_spawnmenu" five separate times for one set of coordinates. There's gotta be a way to consolidate that one task?

Once I got all the coordinates saved, 20 spawn pts. per team lol. : ) That equal to 40 M3's and 40 suits of armor and I threw around some nades. I did however played the map for an hour or so and had to reload the map several times. What would happen is after few rounds the weapons, armory and the nades would start to disappear? No more than 5 minutes into the map, the next time you spawn you be lucky if you had a weapon to pick up? It was random on what would be missing next FX.

I hope this can be worked out because it's a very useful plug Fx? I'll ttyl, cya R@tch3t.