View Single Post
Gunny
Old 09-01-2004 , 15:58  
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by [AoL
Demandred]Wow, I always forget that the main version of this plugin hadn't been fully re-done the way we did it.

I have a plugin that was entirely based on this, and all we did was just modify it to read from a mysql database. So our clan tag protection, admin lists, etc, are all mysql database.

We love mysql, and have ported several plugins over in custom ways for our servers. I would be willing (as long as the person who actually did the mysql work on it is okay with it) to post that .sma here (it's still based on amxmod, and not amxmodx at the moment - also, it would have to be re-written when the new mysql commands/etc are released with 0.20).

Lovely plugin, though - I use it in it's natural form on my personal test server, and mysql version on our clan servers
I contacted thomastj and he stated he was not interested in continuing work on this plugin, OLO has not responded or told me the same thing, I can't remember.. but you are more than welcome to convert this to a Mysql.
That is actually what I would prefer to use. I am currently using Amxxbans plugin for my admin and bans but this would be great if I could just add a table to my sql and this plugin connect to it.

Please post it or email me a copy, I would love to test it out.
TEAM FORTRESS 2 - 70.85.30.25:27015
COUNTER-STRIKE SOURCE - 70.85.30.22:27015
COUNTER-STRIKE SOURCE DEATH MATCH - 70.85.30.23:27015