View Single Post
theY4Kman
Old 06-10-2007 , 04:18   Weapon Rewards Advanced
Reply With Quote #1

After installing FlyingMongoose's Weapon Rewards, I thought it would be great to be able to have different values for kills at different distances. So, I did just that, and I'm giving it to you

I have attached here the zip, rar, cfg, smx, and sp. The smx files were compiled with revision 937, so use the sp file to build it with your version. Also, like the original, use sm_weaponrewards to turn the plugin on or off. It defaults to 1.

Instructions on editing the settings are in the weapon_rewards.cfg file in addons/sourcemod/configs. If you have any questions about the config, or with anything else, please post. I'd love to hear suggestions!

To install
:
  • With the zip or rar
    • Extract to your cstrike folder
  • With individual files
    • Click on the "Get Plugin" button below and download the .smx to addons/sourcemod/plugins/
    • Click on "weapon_rewards.cfg" below and download the file to addons/sourcemod/configs
Of course, thanks to FlyingMoose for writing the original plugin. Think of this script as a mod to his...
Attached Files
File Type: zip WeaponRewardsAdv.zip (6.7 KB, 1401 views)
File Type: rar WeaponRewardsAdv.rar (6.3 KB, 1366 views)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (weaponrewards.sp - 2590 views - 4.6 KB)
File Type: cfg weapon_rewards.cfg (4.4 KB, 1538 views)

Last edited by theY4Kman; 06-30-2007 at 22:35. Reason: Updated Plugin Options
Send a message via ICQ to theY4Kman Send a message via AIM to theY4Kman Send a message via MSN to theY4Kman Send a message via Yahoo to theY4Kman Send a message via Skype™ to theY4Kman