View Single Post
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 08-24-2006 , 12:57   Re: Hero: Spider-Man V2
Reply With Quote #2

Double jump doesn't really fit Spider-Man, there is already a hero that does this named Mario. And Spider Sense has already been done too with a hero named Spider, but that could use a fixup and a name change. While they are done a little different the premise is pretty much the same. I applaud the effort, but I would stop looking at other heroes or combining heroes to make new ones. Rather I would come up with something that hasn't been done before since you seem to be the only one that has been making heroes lately that aren't complete rips because you understand at least some coding. (Emp` took credit for Psylocke? I don't think so).

Oh and I despise using version in heroes names v2 v3... Loses all the character or effort in finding/assigning a good hero name. There's probably 20 different spider-man's, if you wanted to be lazy you could've just found another name the character has gone by like "Ultimate Spider-Man".
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu