View Single Post
Silvers
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 04-29-2024 , 15:15   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Infected Glow (1.13) [11-Dec-2023]
Reply With Quote #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0MAD View Post
I understand it, but I want you to check addon that I've already pasted. It contains glow effect just like your, but slightly works better. Major minus that it is working with Vscript so it conflicts with other script addons. Also it contains glowing burning corps and glows after commons die even works with survivors(if there is a ragdoll addon) Just check source code of addon
The cvar I suggested will allow glow after death, but it may/will appear differently dependent on whose observing.

Maybe if you run the addon on a local server you would see it fine, otherwise no - it's local to the server and exclusive to that. I don't see any difference with the addon than what this plugin is doing already. There's nothing else I can do unless you use custom ragdolls that are local to the client and not the server.

Also: for L4D/2 addon community: love that so many addons are copying stuff from my plugins and not giving any credits to me or their original author ideas. Thanks a lot. Plenty addons replicating my plugins already. Please appreciate where/who these ideas came from.