View Single Post
DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 03-27-2024 , 08:06   Re: [HL] Block Cheat Client "BHL"
Reply With Quote #7

Stop spinning everything and being sensational. The force_unmodified native works fine. It is super-fiddly if ones does not know what they are doing. I have a list of unsavory types, who it detected.

Normally when somebody attempts something like this they are not petrified to assert what it is blocking. eg aimbot, wallhack, bunny_hop, VPN, Proxy, bad name, etc. Simply make a blank file in addons or wherever server-side. If they have that file and it is not blank it is detected since it has content.

All those words do not change the script you provided does not kick or work at all.

I pointed to Github threads, one where you plagiarized the posted script from; not cheat clients. It is so bad it looks like AI had written it. One is my script, and another is query for color chat.

Stop turning this around and flaming me like I am spreading cheats. That is an atrocious lie. That IS against the rules here if you want to be increasingly as a matter-of-factly.

Make a report on HackerOne and let's see them deny it instead of take your word for it. If what you are stating is legit it is within their scope. The corp who invented the game can detect whatever they want if fed proper intel. None of my clients have those CVARS and nobody joining ever has showed up with them.

Most of my players are from countries that are perpetually accused of being hackers. It leaves the impression, since you know all about it and won't say much, then accuse me of spreading cheats, you are clearly the source of the cheats.

There are server-side bunny hop scripts and alike for Amxx like Conner made. There are ways to control and bound the client with Amxx on the flip side.