View Single Post
gunmuse
BANNED
Old 12-02-2004 , 10:33  
Reply With Quote #4

The absolute assinine manner in which the members of this forum act is not necessary.

Excuse me for thinking the owner of Character would want to maintain all aspects of what he built.

Instead of being helpful and flattered that someone wants to add your characters to a production machine. I have been bombarded with bullshit from the top down.

I just wanted a few characters to round out the Shero release because a 20 character game can only load 19 if you let them have 3 powers that are excutable.

Since they had someones name attached AND no one had posted anything. My post was a check to see if the damn things had been abandoned before I went to working on someone elses project.

Courtesy is obviously something that blows by everyone from the top down. I had posted reworks of someone elses work I would of been bombarded with stealing comments. No way to win with a 14 year old with an attitude.

I own firebase software next time I go looking for people with talent I will remember the " Can't work with others" attitude. Remember that when your publicly trashing someone just because you can and not because your right.