View Single Post
Sunyata
Old 12-14-2019 , 12:41   Re: [L4D1] Laser that never sucks (useful upgrades)
Reply With Quote #5

I respect your wish to keep your plugin as it is. If it's going to complicate things for you, then I would not expect you to change it.

I'm not really a big fan of having many upgrades on my server, and although you suggested those other author plugins for all those other overly-complicated multi-upgrades which also include reload speeds etc - those are not the kind of plugins I want to use on my server, mostly because I wouldn't use those other rather overly-complex upgrade features anyway.

If I knew how to modify the reload_bit value in your script myself - to be even half the speed it currently is when 'on', then I would just make my own personalized version of your script for my own personal use. The only reason I asked for the increments in reload speed was for me to experiment with it, to see what reload speeds would work best against the many infected that spawn very rapidly on my server.

I'll take a look at those other plugins you've suggested anyway, to see if they may help me out in some way or other, but I would have much preferred to use your plugin - mainly for its compact simplicity and how well it's been optimization.

Last edited by Sunyata; 12-14-2019 at 12:44.