View Single Post
Scooty Booty SOS
Old 08-25-2018 , 15:42   [BOSS] Black Baron (From the Madworld Games) And Next Boss poll!

Hello guys (and gals), now you people are wondering why I didn't include this in my boss thread, well, that's because I feel this boss is unique enough to warrant it's own thread.

It's

The The Black Baron! From the Madworld Series

The Pimp from the Madworld series, the Black Baron, had made his way into FF2 arenas! Here with some interesting abilities!

Super Jump and Weighdown, (Requires Dynamic Defaults)

Heavier, slower, less rage regen than a normal boss, but has more health (Requires Boss Tweaks)

Middle Mouse to gain Knockback resistance, speed buff, battalion's backup effect, requires 50% rage and drains it at a quick rate. Your melee is considerably weaker aswell, but has a whole other bunch of attributes. (Requires Drain Over Time)

Immune to soft stuns (Requires Sarysamod)

Press R to sacrifice 30% rage to lunge towards the opponent, kills all classes other than Slappy pyros and Heavys, and if they do survive they are knocked back heavily. (Requires Improved Saxton)

Lifeloss: Changes theme to MadWorld OST - So Cold and gains permanent speed boost + concheror effect, short self stun for player to get away. (Requires TFconditions, Movement Speed, St. Heffe abilities, and the provided plugin in the package)

Rage: Stuns players and sentries for 3 second and summons your side hoe, Mathilda

She has a shit ton of buffs (Buff Banner effect, Backup effect, Hype effect, Bomb carrier defensive buff) but if she misses her attack she gets hurt, but if you hit she causes bleed and mark for death!, health formula is (((50+n)*n)^1.04) so she gets stronger when more players join! (Requires Koishi's abilities)

Credits:
Notme for Rigging the Black Baron and Mathilda
Platinum Games for making Madworld
TGE for porting the models.

Extra Info:

-The added plugin has no theme looping feature, so the lifeloss theme is 12 minutes, but if you'd like you may download the shorter version here and edit the plugin so it directs to this version of the song: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bx3m21agcr...short.mp3?dl=1
-The Mathilda model is missing a couple polys on her glasses, if you can fix and post here I would be welcome to update it!
-Mathilda's class is Scout, but she's modeled as a medic, change this as you like!

Theme(s):

Life 1 theme:

Madworld OST - Look Pimpin
Anarchy Reigns OST - Days of Old

Lifeloss theme:

Madworld OST - So Cold!

Download him here: Download Black Baron Here (25 MB)

Also vote for next boss here

https://www.strawpoll.me/16335687

Last edited by Scooty Booty SOS; 08-25-2018 at 19:07. Reason: added themes and bzip file