View Single Post
Plugin Info:     Modification:          Category:         
eyal282
Veteran Member
Old 10-09-2016 , 14:07   Temporary Admin - Add admin for x days
Reply With Quote #1

This plugin is intended to add a user as a temporary admin.

I know that GHW_Chronic has created a similar plugin but this one is much better.

Commands:

say /adminstatus <player> - Check my days left as a temporary admin ( If you're a rcon admin you can check another user's time left.

say /managetemp - This will show a list of offline players with their names / steamid's / IP's for easier access to edit. ( I didn't add to change the settings inside the menu because it'll take a while that I don't have.

amx_addtempadmin <name/"steamid"/ip> <flags> <days> <password> - Adds a temporary admin ( steamid must be in quotes ) ( password is only for name )

amx_removetempadmin <name/"steamid"/ip> - Removes a player's temporary admin.

amx_edittempadmin <name/"steamid"/ip> <days> - Edits a temporary admin's time as an admin.

All console commands require ADMIN_RCON.

To Do:

Fix any bug that may show up.

Notes:

1. For obvious reasons, the plugin will prohibit you from adding an admin with rcon access ( l ).
2. Do NOT try to edit the duration in the file, it's simply complex, use the variety of commands above.
3. If a line of a temporary admin in both usersTemp.ini and users.ini is not identical, a set_fail_state will be triggered and SHUT the whole plugin. ( I might change that... )
4. As of version 1.3 I added ability to write in <flags> the words "Manager", "SuperAdmin", "Admin", "VIP" and you can edit the flags as you wish, this was originally made for myself but if you don't need it, just ignore it .
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (TemporaryAdmin.sma - 1024 views - 18.0 KB)

Last edited by eyal282; 10-21-2016 at 20:21.