View Single Post
SomePanns
Old 11-15-2015 , 11:13   [BOSS] The Mimicer (Version 2)

As the original author of The mimicer, I decided to "upgrade" him a bit and actually make him more enjoyable. There is no official release for the first version, as only 1 community currently runs him (starts with P).

The Mimicer

As he goes unseen, no one knows what The Mimicer truly looks like, and survives.
His powerful intellectual makes sure that anyone who see his ripped face, also get the chance to taste the calm death.

Requirements: This boss requires k4_mimicer.ff2 subplugin to be able to work properly.

Brief information: Has a wanga prick which lets him disguise upon backstab. He also has 2 lives, with not so much hp.
Passive ability: Auto-disguise when you have not attacked for 3 seconds (this actually stacks, so if you make 2 attacks rapidly, you will diguise after 6 seconds etc)
Rage: Global immobility for 7 seconds (configurable)
On next life: The Mimicer makes a deal with the devil and trades his ability to constantly mimic people,for a last chance to kill everyone who is threatening to reveal the true him. Also globally stuns everyone for X seconds while performing twice as fast. WARNING: This feature alters host_timescale and should be used carefully on servers with SMAC.

I planned to release The Mimicer before halloween, but I completely forgot about it, so I decided to do it now instead. Boss has been tested on BBG's development server.

Credits:
Koishi (shadow93) for writing the passive disguise ability.
RavensBro: Fixed model
p0008874: dr/tele fix

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ojyx7nzqfp...%20v2.rar?dl=1
Attached Files
File Type: zip The Mimicer v2.zip (2.24 MB, 398 views)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (k4_mimicer.sp - 462 views - 5.2 KB)

Last edited by SomePanns; 12-31-2015 at 12:55.