Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 05-12-2013 , 20:05   Re: [CS:S] Bot2Player
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoPe^ View Post
thanks! gonna test this out right away :p

edit:

I have noticed if you have taken control over a bot, and you win the round, you then get randomly teleported some where, like in dd2 you get teleported into a wall at t spawn.

And also, I don't now if it should do it, but when you take control over a bot, and you win the round you will spawn the next round with a pistol and not the weapon you had when you took over the bot.
This is all by design DoPe^. Originally, I just stripped the weapons from the player. Of course, players were picking up weapons, in some cases ones that were just stripped. I feel that the BOT takeover should not be a "freebie". You have to pay money, and you are stripped of weapons after the round - win or lose. In some cases on some maps, you might be able to get away with picking up a weapon after that teleport, but it's rare. I feel you should go back to stock pistol and buy all of your weapons again, otherwise it really isn't challenging enough. On the brighter side, you keep the money you made after taking over the BOT, and you won't get killed very often after a round has ended if you've taken over a BOT, due to the teleport.

So the teleport and the stripping of weapons is related and by design.

My plugins:
[CS:S] BOT Swat | [ANY] CVAR Randomizer | [CS:S] SM CS:S Tag Beta | [CS:S] Bot2Player
Awesome & Crucial plugins by other people:
[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame | [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser | [ANY] Server Crontab | [ANY] SM ForceCamera

Last edited by Bittersweet; 05-12-2013 at 20:06.