View Single Post
Eyelanderules
Old 12-19-2012 , 16:02   Re: [TF2] Merasmus Spawner (1.4.3) [12/11/2012]
Reply With Quote #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaosxk View Post
The reason why he tries to hide when you spam the launcher is because i skipped his hide event. When you use the rocket launcher, it's doing too much damage that it's going past his half-health. Basically if you set his health at 10000, his actual health becomes 20000 but his health bar will only show 10000. He begins to hide when he is half health, but when he hits half of his health, i force him to go to 0 health and he dies, skipping his whole hide event. I did this because, if you looked a few pages back, you will see that he is buggy with hiding without proper caching of prop models and might crash and that he spams a lag fest of particles.

The reason why he does not explode is probably because it's hard-coded. Or it is probably a logic entity that does it. But i think it's hard-coded to the map. I could try to make the plugin do it, but i am unsure if the headbomb is a prop_data or just a head model in third person and stunned.
I see. Well i made my own custom map so i put a dynamic model of the ammo packs in a nodraw box in my map so my server prevents the crash when he hides but when he does hide if you kill the hiding model it drops a temp medium ammo box (Which is completely fine and not game breaking at all) Any version i can use that the hiding is still allowed? It would be awesome if he could still teleport and explode when your the bomb.

Last edited by Eyelanderules; 12-19-2012 at 16:05.