View Single Post
Redpwnage795
Old 09-23-2012 , 21:26   [Boss] Eppaljeck (UPDATED VERSION 1.5 RELEASED)

This is gonna be my very first boss submission. and It's another GMod Monster, so gentlemen, I present to you...

Eppaljeck
Version 1.5

This Update Includes...
  • Vocals! (Not the best, but I will plan on improving them later on)
  • Fixed Errors and Bugs.
  • Drops to floor instead of disappearing upon death.
  • bz2 files for your Download server.
Abilities:
  • Enemies killed are dissolved into oblivion. (Makes sense as Eppaljeck slowly *dissovles* her victims by deflating them in GMod Videos.)
  • Teleports in place of a super jump.

Rage:
  • Becomes ubercharged, and stuns enemies. leaving them vunerable.

Bugs
  • Has no Ubercharge texture. making it hard to tell whether she's invunerable or not.
(If there are more bugs, please let me know!)

Credits
  • Porting and testing by me.
  • Original Monster/Freak Created by MaxGoesFourth (Guy from Youtube who created Eppaljeck)
  • OzFur Modeler. (Person who created the model)

SFX Used:(Since they say you should attribute your content and this is my first time submitting, I'm playing it safe.)
  • SFX From Pong.
  • Croc: LoTG OST - Demon Itsy

Also, Here's a Little Demonstration Video. (OUTDATED DUE TO UPDATE) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2YNh...ature=youtu.be

Notes from Creator
  • If anyone uses it, then the reason why i didn't use the engineer skin version (which was an edited version of the ozfur model) because I was left with the gungslinger stuck on her right "hoof", and I didn't know how to remove it. If anyone knows how to add a invun texture without using the engie skin, I'd also like to know.

DOWNLOAD HERE
(I exceeded the file size limit in the update, so I have to put it on mediafire)

Be sure to tell me what you think after you've had a chance to load it up on your FF2 Server. I'd like to see your opinions.

Link to my Group For my Servers: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/randomTF2maps

Last edited by Redpwnage795; 02-14-2013 at 21:56.
Send a message via Skype™ to Redpwnage795