View Single Post
EP_
Old 05-09-2012 , 15:12   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

So without further ado, I'm putting my bosses out for release! Due to the sizes of these files, I've uploaded the files elsewhere and put links to them here.

Screenshots posted are from various stages in development and do not represent the bosses' current state.

Bosses require v1.06 or later, or v1.04a / 1.05a.

(1) Gabe Newell version 1.1

<Download> <BZ2>
Class: Heavy
HP: Normal
Superjump: Slow charge, normal jump, slow cooldown
Rage: "Valve Time" (placeholder effect)
Origin: Valve Corporation
Skin by: TheGreatJug

Slow but strong, especially when his rage kicks in - Valve Time kicks in, and Gaben gains the ability to lunge anywhere during this time. However, it costs him a lot of HP to get Rage ready.

(2) Aya Syameimaru version 1.11

<Download> <BZ2>
Class: Scout
HP: Low (~66%)
Superjump: Fast-charge, high jump, fast cooldown
Rage: Peerless Wind God
Origin: Touhou Project
Model: Touhou Fortress 2 (old site); skin recoloured by me
Music: The Youkai Mountain (Touhou 10: Mountain of Faith)

Very quick but fragile, plus has a weak attack. However her rage, a modified matrix attack, makes her even faster and much more lethal. Even Scouts will have to use elevation and jumps to even try outrunning her.

(3) Koishi Komeiji version 1.11

<Download> <BZ2>
Class: Spy
HP: Low (~66%)
Superjump: N/A
Rage: Koishi Hell (reference)
Model: Touhou Fortress 2 (old site)
Music: Hartmann's Youkai Girl (Touhou 11: Subterranean Animism) (remix 1, remix 2)
Requires: Powerlord's Abilities (included with main download, though it may be removed upon his request)

While not powerful on her own, her Rage "crashes" players' systems and teleports her to a random enemy, allowing her a good opportunity to wreak havoc.

(4) The Rocket version 1.11

<Download> <BZ2>
Class: Soldier
HP: Medium-high (~107%)
Superjump: Normal (I wanted him originally to rocket-jump though, but it never worked )
Rage: Super Shotgun
Origin: Final Combat
Skin by: Benjamuffin

Reliant on the fire axe to make kills - he does have a rocket launcher, but it's suited for removing cloak, Über, and buildings. Rage gives him a super shotgun with 6 powerful shells of incendiary ammo.

(5) The Administrator version 1.1a

<Download> <BZ2>
Class: Spy
HP: Low (~74%)
Superjump: None
Charge: Persuasion
Rage: Coercion
Origin: Team Fortress 2
Model: Dafini
Music: Longhena Cantata (DoDonPachi Daifukkatsu)
Requires: Otokiru's Saxtoner Abilities v1.1+ (available separately)

Persuasion allows her to summon up to 5 dead players to her side once every 90 seconds. This replaces her super-jump.

Coercion gives her a 4-round Diamondback - while it won't instant-kill like Gentlespy's revolver, it can headshot perfectly and deals extra damage, especially against buildings.
In addition, Administrator will teleport to a random player, as a safety measure in case she falls to a deep pit (eg. Nucleus, Lumberyard).

(6) Radigan Conagher version 1.01a

<Download> <BZ2>
Class: Engineer
HP: Normal
Superjump: Almost normal - faster cooldown, lower jump
Rage: Modified Brass Beast
Origin: TF2 comics
Model: Gerre

Fairly standard, but his Rage delivers a powerful Brass Beast with 30 rounds. However he does take more damage when this is active, so use this to your advantage.

(7) Fujiwara no Mokou version 1.1a

<Download> <BZ2>
Class: Pyro
HP: Medium-low (85% spread over 5 lives)
Superjump: Normal
Rage: Ranged Ignition (Detonator)
Death Effect: Improvised Mt. Fuji ~ [Phlog W+M1]
Model: Touhou Fortress 2 (old site)
Music: dBu Music - Eternal Nocturne (rock remix of her original theme)

No, she doesn't really die for good. She just gives up after 5 lives

Her attack is a bit weaker than others', but not only will it ignite, but it will crit any burning targets, so watch out! Rage gives her 8 flares and a stronger Detonator, perfect for igniting up front. Upon death she activates the Phlog spellcard, giving her 40 rounds in a Phlog and some buffs against crits and knockback.

STG final bosses at work here.
No deathbombing or bullet-cancelling allowed

Last edited by EP_; 06-14-2012 at 10:19. Reason: Mass updates