View Single Post
TnTSCS
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-12-2011 , 17:26   Re: SourceBans 1.4.8 (Updated 2011/03/12)

Hello all.

In making a plugin that interacts with Sourcebans I came across something I couldn't figure out how to do. Maybe there's a way and I'm blind to it - if so, please show me the light

Anyways, the plugin will ban players if they leave the server and do not return in a set number of seconds (for match type of games).

Since the player is no longer in the game at this point (they're long gone), how can I ban the player and have Sourcebans display all information? sm_addban is what I'm using, but there is no player name there, since that data element is not passed.

Perhaps a new native similar to SBBanPlayer but for banning after players disconnect and being able to pass the players name, userid, clientid, etc.

My plugin retains all of that information in a datapack when the player disconnects I could easily pass that information to SB with a new native instead of having to use sm_addban.

The new native would assume the player is no longer connected and just add the ban and properly record it for the web page with the given information.