View Single Post
Rochellecrab
Old 01-09-2011 , 04:03   Re: [EXTENSION] Left 4 Downtown 2 (0.5.2.3) - L4D2 Only, Updated Left4Downtown
Reply With Quote #192

I haven't seen any update for some time, so I made myself an one ;P.
I called it v0.5.2.4 but I don't know are the changes made by me enough big to change this fourth number. Anyway, it allows to use new targeting options:
Code:
@smokers,
@boomers,
@hunters,
@spitters,
@jockeys,
@chargers,
@tanks,

@nick,
@rochelle,
@coach,
@ellis,
@bill,
@zoey,
@francis,
@louis
what explains itself I suppose.
Two new convars:
Code:
l4d_visiblemaxplayers - allows you to change the value showed by server browser about max available players. It doesn't affect gameplay. -1 disables any changes.
l4d_force_survivorset - allows you to force survivor set (voice, models, etc). You can set it to 0 to disable any changes, 1 to force l4d1 set (will crash l4d2 campaigns), 2 to force l4d2 set (allows you to play as l4d2 survivors and l4d1 survivor with an exception to the Sacrifice and No Mercy. You can become l4d2 survivors there with world models and voice packs, but your HUD pictures and viewmodel will look like l4d1 survivor.
and four new natives
Code:
L4D_SpawnSpecial( ZombieClassType zombieClassType, const Flaot:origin[ 3 ], const Float:angles[ 3 ] );
L4D_SpawnTank( const Flaot:origin[ 3 ], const Float:angles[ 3 ] );
L4D_SpawnWitch( const Flaot:origin[ 3 ], const Float:angles[ 3 ] );
L4D_SpawnWitchBride( const Flaot:origin[ 3 ], const Float:angles[ 3 ] );
( special and witch bride are only availalble for linux to time when I or someone else finds valid signatures for them )
Balh, forgot about the forwards!
Code:
forward Action:L4D_OnSpawnSpecial( ZombieClassType zombieClassType, const Flaot:origin[ 3 ], const Float:angles[ 3 ] );
forward Action:L4D_OnSpawnWitchBride( const Flaot:origin[ 3 ], const Float:angles[ 3 ] );
Attached Files
File Type: zip left4downtown2-v0.5.2.4.zip (177.3 KB, 899 views)
File Type: zip left4downtown2-v0.5.2.4-src.zip (158.8 KB, 330 views)

Last edited by Rochellecrab; 01-09-2011 at 04:30.