View Single Post
SirLamer
Old 02-17-2010 , 12:50   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System
Reply With Quote #362

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenkadensetsu View Post
Everytime Thanks for your help SirLamer

yes. I Fixed it. but it is still the same symptoms..
Did you reload Jukebox after changing the value?
Also, of course, jb_leech_pass has to match that on the web server without typos or anything.

What plugin are you running on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainAngry View Post
Silly people. Doesn't matter anyway since I was using 'default' to connect to my database anyway.

The only problem I have now is that for some reason no data is getting saved to the history logs. Everything works fine, music plays, it says I am on the correct version yet there is no user history data being saved to jb_log_history, jb_log_usernames or jb_log_users. Nothing in the logs about the jukebox, it just doesn't save the data.
You need to set a cvar jb_log_use to 1. It's missing from the jukebox.cfg file distributed with Jukebox but if you have the server generate the config file it will be there. You can also add it anywhere to jukebox.cfg. I'll add it for the next release, though.

By default, playback logging is off. Right now, Jukebox does not include anything to make use of the collected data. Someone asked for detailed logging so that they could write their own script for their website, so I added it. I might include a way to make use of the data later.

Plugins: Jukebox for Source

Last edited by SirLamer; 02-17-2010 at 12:58.