AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [TF2] Building Repair 1.32 (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=191440)

sneakret 07-29-2012 22:49

[TF2] Building Repair 1.32

2 Attachment(s)
This plugin causes dispensers to repair nearby friendly buildings, refill ammo of nearby friendly sentry guns, and fight enemy sappers.
By default, ...
  • Dispensers refill ammo but not rockets.
  • Dispensers will only heal sentries.
  • Dispensers will fight sappers on teleporters and sentries.

The plugin has the following console variables:
  • sm_building_repair_version 1.32 // Do not change.
  • br_max_distance 150 // Maximum distance from which a dispenser can repair/refill buildings.
  • br_repair_sentry 1 // Whether a dispenser will repair nearby sentries.
  • br_repair_dispenser 0 // Whether a dispenser will repair other nearby dispensers.
  • br_repair_teleporter 0 // Whether a dispenser will repair nearby teleporters.
  • br_antisap_sentry 1 // Whether a dispenser will fight sappers on nearby sentries.
  • br_antisap_dispenser 0 // Whether a dispenser will fight sappers on other nearby dispensers.
  • br_antisap_teleporter 1 // Whether a dispenser will fight sappers on nearby teleporters.
  • br_tick_seconds 0.1 // The interval between ticks, in seconds.
  • br_repair_rates 5,10,20 // Health to add to buildings per tick, ordered by dispenser level.
  • br_shell_refill_rates 1,2,4 // Sentry shells to refill every tick, ordered by dispenser level.
  • br_rocket_refill_rates 0,0,0 // Sentry rockets to refill every tick, ordered by dispenser level.

PolyQuad 07-30-2012 20:03

Re: [TF2] Dispense Sentry Ammo and Health

Been testing this and so far works great, thanks Sneakret!

Edit: anyone know how I can add myself as +1 server with this plugin as listed above?

C0nw0nk 07-30-2012 20:30

Wow the idea behind this is good, I am surprised nobody else has thought of it or would want it. Can it allow them to heal sentry's or telleports or other engineer buildings that are close by ?

sneakret 07-30-2012 20:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by C0nw0nk (Post 1761629)
Wow the idea behind this is good, I am surprised nobody else has thought of it or would want it. Can it allow them to heal sentry's or telleports or other engineer buildings that are close by ?

I didn't think of it, sadly. I saw it on a server, but the plugin wasn't public, so I wrote my own.
I could easily add support for other nearby buildings. Currently it is limited to sentries.

sneakret 07-31-2012 01:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by C0nw0nk (Post 1761629)

Done. The attached building_repair plugin should cause dispensers to (if configured to do so) repair teleporters, sentries, and other dispensers.

island55 08-11-2012 18:13

Re: [TF2] Building Repair 1.20

does it show the cord from the dispenser to the building that it is repairing? like it does from dispenser to player healing?

sneakret 08-12-2012 00:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by island55 (Post 1769522)
does it show the cord from the dispenser to the building that it is repairing? like it does from dispenser to player healing?

No, but I was thinking of making that an option.

island55 08-18-2012 18:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by sneakret (Post 1769682)
No, but I was thinking of making that an option.

ohhhh i request this option, it would help people understand whats going on and that the dispenser helps their other buildings!
please make this option! :)

:bacon!::bacon!::bacon!:

RegisterToViewLinks 08-19-2012 00:22

repair_interval_seconds isn't a cvar.

A shame, too. On default settings this makes sentries almost immortal.

Emtu 08-20-2012 16:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by island55 (Post 1775580)
ohhhh i request this option, it would help people understand whats going on and that the dispenser helps their other buildings!
please make this option! :)

:bacon!::bacon!::bacon!:

I'd like to second this request, so there's some visual indication of the dispenser working on the other buildings.