AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Approved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   AllInfo 1.0 (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=16834)

mysticssjgoku4 08-21-2005 07:24

AllInfo 1.0

1 Attachment(s)
Code:

// All Info - Remo Williams - Easiest coding ever I know....lol.
// Flag "C" To Get AllInfo
// This Plugin Logs Each Player's STEAMID, NAME, and IP ADDRESS to a log file.
// It logs the information on connect, and again if you use the command.
// Log File is located at Addons/amxmodx/logs/allinfo_players.txt
// I hate .log files.
// lol.
// Usage: amx_allinfo <Name>
//
//
//
//////////////////////////////////
// Change Log                        //
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// 1.0 - First Release                                        //
// 1.1 - Removed Non-sense Code                                //
//    - Changed Access Detection Code                        //
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

This should be error proof. If there is any problems, or additions you want, request them, and I may add them.

amx_allinfo, Also echos the STEAMID, IP, and NAME of the player to the admin who issued the command. It echoes it to both the console and chat.

v3x 08-21-2005 09:48

Good idea ;)

mysticssjgoku4 08-21-2005 09:59

:) Thank You :D

I needed it badly on my server. People kept notifying me of scum on the server, and I'm always like "Did you get their steamid?".....of course they didn't. But Now each player is logged, ip, steamid, name, and time they join :D.

UberPwn :D

v3x 08-21-2005 10:04

Also, instead of:
Code:
public allinfo(id) {         if (!(get_user_flags(id)&ADMIN_KICK)) {         return PLUGIN_HANDLED     }         // ... }
Use:
Code:
public allinfo(id,level,cid) {         if (!cmd_access(id,level,cid,2) {         return PLUGIN_HANDLED     }         // ... }
And this is not needed:
Code:
read_argv(0,command,31)

XeNo 08-21-2005 11:21

Sounds good ^_^ been waiting for a plugin like this! I'll test it out now :)

EDIT: Works great!! Thanks!!! But I had a suggestion, maybe, if a user comes in on that steamid/ip register their alternate names as well? And then list them when you do amx_allinfo (player) so you can see if maybe it's one of your clanmates/friends/if they're a regular thats a hacker? Seems unnecassary because your banning them but it would be nice to know if they are. ^_^ But otherwise the plugin's perfect! :D

mysticssjgoku4 08-21-2005 12:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by v3x
Also, instead of:
Code:
public allinfo(id) {         if (!(get_user_flags(id)&ADMIN_KICK)) {         return PLUGIN_HANDLED     }         // ... }
Use:
Code:
public allinfo(id,level,cid) {         if (!cmd_access(id,level,cid,2) {         return PLUGIN_HANDLED     }         // ... }

What's The difference?
Quote:

Originally Posted by v3x
And this is not needed:
Code:
read_argv(0,command,31)

I forgot to take that out, I was making a failsafe echo before, but i deleted it :P.

Updated!

----
And Xeno, I don't know how I would do that, if you want something like that, get "remember the names" plugin.

XeNo 08-21-2005 12:57

Well..Theres a spectator program out there that does it, thought maybe it was possible to make it a plugin too ^_^ But no biggie, still works great! Hope it gets approved, could really help people out!

mysticssjgoku4 08-21-2005 13:50

Thanks man. If you really want a nick name storing plugin, just search for "remember the names" plugin. It'll show up, but you'll need a mysql connection.

XeNo 08-21-2005 13:51

Okie, thanks :)

CubicVirtuoso 08-21-2005 14:00

Very nice great idea and nice plugin :)