AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [L4D1&2] Witch crown statistic (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=123433)

DieTeetasse 04-05-2010 10:30

[L4D1&2] Witch crown statistic

4 Attachment(s)
This plugin adds a witch crown statistic to the server, so you can see who is the best witch killer.

There are 2 say and console commands for displaying.
Either say in the chat "!crowned" or use the sm_crowns_own command to see your own crowns.
Or say "!topcrowners" or sm_crowns_top to see the 5 best crowners and the totally count of crowned witches.

There is only one cvar for the version yet: l4d2_crownstat_version

The plugin will create a textfile named "witch_crown_database.txt" to store the values inside the cfg directory.

Original request by ne0cha0s (again :mrgreen:): http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=122431

Update history:
v1.0.2:
- added l4d1 support
- added 2 admin commands to reset one client or all data
- added command decriptions
- changed messages text
- added cvar for join notification

v1.0.1:
- added join notification
- added fail crown message

McFlurry 04-05-2010 16:55

Re: [L4D2] Witch crown statistic

Nice plugin dude haven't tested it yet, but it's something that is much needed for me seeing as how I play hard rain so much.

EDIT: I tested it, works great. Don't see a need or reason to update any current stuff. Though maybe a number of witches that weren't crowned but still killed by you and a Crown to Not Crown ration would be nice, but those are just suggestions. :)

ne0cha0s 04-05-2010 20:22

Thanks again die, you're slowly turning into my hero <3

I found this in the source code though, and had a small laugh:
Code:

//L4D2 check
    decl String:game[12];
    GetGameFolderName(game, sizeof(game));
    if (StrContains(game, "left4dead2") == -1) SetFailState("Jockey jump will only work with Left 4 Dead 2!");

I also changed some of the text that gets printed. Thanks again =)

IronWarrior 04-05-2010 21:34

I think this could be expanded with how many tanks you killed as well?

But saying this, couldn't it also be updated with how many things you have killed?

mustafata 04-07-2010 04:38

Umm ... i put the .smx file in the plugins directory and nothing happens, neither the plugin works, nor it creates the text file in which to store data(i checked in /left4dead2/cfg and in /left4dead2/cfg/sourcemod folders, no such file).
Im using Sourcemod 1.4 branch .

DieTeetasse 04-07-2010 07:23

Updated my sourcemod to 1.4.0-hg2946 and its working fine.

Is the plugin really loaded?
Did you restarted the server or entered the command line "sm plugins load l4d2_crown_statistic"?

ne0cha0s 04-08-2010 04:09

thanks again die, i think adding notices that that you can type "!topcrowners" and "!crowned" when you first join would be a good addition to the plugin, and also adding "you have failed to crown the witch" or something like that if someone didn't crown her. so far it's working great. thanks =)

mustafata 04-08-2010 09:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by DieTeetasse (Post 1142231)
Updated my sourcemod to 1.4.0-hg2946 and its working fine.

Is the plugin really loaded?
Did you restarted the server or entered the command line "sm plugins load l4d2_crown_statistic"?

When i use the command "sm plugins load l4d2_crown_statistic" it says its already loaded, but still doesn't work :E

ne0cha0s 04-15-2010 10:38

1 Attachment(s)
I updated the plugin to support left 4 dead and left 4 dead 2. I also changed some of the text, kind of fixed some of the grammar. Attached is the updated version.

Jo-Barf_Creepy 04-16-2010 12:57

Nice plugin. Is it possible to make a common kill and headshot statistics too?