AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Unapproved/Old Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   MEDIC NPC (DOCTOR NPC) (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=124379)

YamiKaitou 04-16-2010 12:57

Re: MEDIC NPC (DOCTOR NPC)

Okay, it is very clear you do not know what you are doing. I am going to unapprove this as you have said yourself that you just combined 2 plugins and did nothing else, that in itself does not warrant a new plugin. If you ever get better at scripting and update this plugin to be unique, PM me and I will move it back to the New Plugins section for further discussion.

If you want help learning how to script, read the various tutorials posted on this site and look at other plugins. Read the documentation and ask questions (but remember to search before you ask, as most, if not all, beginner questions have been answered already).

Quote:

Originally Posted by KadiR (Post 1152034)
You're really annoying. It doesn't interest anyone about your servers or about your thoughts.

If you don't have anything helpful or nice to say, shut the hell up. I am getting sick of seeing every post of yours be something negative to other users. Start showing respect or take a vacation. If you have an issue with a specific user, PM that user expressing your feelings and issues. There is no reason to make a post and create flame bait.

KadiR 04-16-2010 14:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by YamiKaitou (Post 1152083)
If you don't have anything helpful or nice to say, shut the hell up. I am getting sick of seeing every post of yours be something negative to other users. Start showing respect or take a vacation. If you have an issue with a specific user, PM that user expressing your feelings and issues. There is no reason to make a post and create flame bait.

Was the other guys answer helpful? No.
If you getting sick, ignore it.
I gonna respect those who earned it.
And no, I don't have any issue with a specific user, I just answered to his very helpful answer.

Anyways, you should be able to understand me now, if not, you can type what every you think. I don't have time to write a text to describe my mind about other people here.

Zombiezzz 04-27-2010 14:18

you mean when i called him a fag?

xD_1991 05-24-2010 10:32

Turkish

Code:

[tr]
MED_TAG = [Doktor]
MED_HAVENOT_MONEY = %s Doktora odemeye! Yeterli paraniz yok!
MED_SOMEBODY_ASK = %s Birisi yardimi mi istedi!
MED_HPNORMAL = %s Zaten saglikli!
MED_DISABLED = %s Uzgunum. Mesgulum!
MED_WAIT = %s Zaten sana yardim ettim! %i saniye bekle!
MED_MENU =  Selam %s! ^n^n Kurtulmak istiyormusunuz?^n^n1: Evet  -  2: Hayir
MED_DONTWANT =  %s Benim yardimi mi istemisin? Istedigin gibi!
MED_ERRORRESTART = komut ^"%s^" degistirildi. Doktoru eklemen once haritayi tekrar baslatmalisiniz. //%s - komut adi
MED_SAVED = Doktor olusturuldu ve kaydedildi!

ian502 05-31-2010 13:46

Espanish translation (i dindīt use any translator, im from argentina :D

Quote:

[sp]
MED_TAG = [Medico]
MED_HAVENOT_MONEY = %s No tienes suficiente dinero! La medicina se paga!
MED_SOMEBODY_ASK = %s Alguien pidio mi ayuda!
MED_HPNORMAL = %s Ya estas saludable!
MED_DISABLED = %s Estoy ocupado. Disculpa!
MED_WAIT = %s Ya pedi tu aydua espera %i segundos!
MED_MENU = Hola %s! ^n^n Quieres recuperarte?^n^n1: Si - 2: No
MED_DONTWANT = %s No quieres mi ayuda? Como digas!
MED_ERRORRESTART = El ^"%s^" cvar se ha cambiado. El mapa se debe reiniciar antes de poner un NPC. //%s - nombre del cvar
MED_SAVED = El Medico ha sido creado y guardado!